Senior E-commerce Consultant
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, AirBNB, Uber - have one thing in common: they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading this revolution.
Forrester Research have named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce.” Wired also recognised us as one of Europe’s Hottest Start-ups, and to top it all off, you will be surrounded by experts in digital transformation, to craft innovative solutions by helping our customers power the next generation of Marketplaces.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies - Carrefour, Conrad, DelaMaison, El Corte Inglés, Darty, HP and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models’ upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 140+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston, Mirakl has a start-up/international culture. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015) to seize the market opportunity. Does Mirakl sound like a place where you can thrive?
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Senior E-commerce Consultant to join our rapidly growing Operations & Delivery team to extend our success. As a key member of this team, you will play a critical role in helping our multinational clients launch Mirakl’s platform and get them set for long-term success. Working directly with customers to understand their requirements and goals, you will provide best practice integration guidance and training to ensure optimized deployments.
As a Senior E-commerce Consultant, you will be the go-to Mirakl expert and trusted advisor, supporting the functional implementation of our platform within our clients’ e-commerce ecosystem. The ideal candidate to join our team should have strong communication and analytical skills and be highly customer oriented. We are seeking someone with technical aptitude, project management expertise and experience in e-commerce. This role will be based in our Paris HQ.
- Product Expertise: Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Mirakl’s Platform and services, as well as the best practices and how these provide value to our customers. Utilize this knowledge of our product to support and guide our customers in making the right configuration and integration choices.
- Deliver Value & Satisfaction: Kick-off new engagements by understanding the customer strategy, highlighting challenges and aligning core Mirakl Marketplace capabilities in order to establish the best solution and strategy. Always balance time-to-market, quality and priorities to ensure successful deliveries.
- Collaboration & Constant Innovation: Work with different internal teams such as the Product team to provide valuable feedback and bring ideas to constantly evolve our product, the Sales teams to confirm the scope of the project, as well as Support teams and Account Managers to help transfer knowledge gained during the project phase.
- Technical Aptitude: Serve as a Mirakl functional expert able to understand and speak to current web technologies such as Restful API’s, and popular web frameworks used by our customers. Conduct training sessions on Mirakl’s products via webinars or in-person to ensure end-user ease of use across all audiences.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduated with a Masters or Degree in Business, Project Management, Web or Engineering.
- 7-10 years' of experience ideally in a Consulting, E-commerce or Project Management type role (or equivalent industry experience).
- A deep understanding of E-commerce or digital projects is key.
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented with highly professional communication skills. Previous customer facing experience is a must
- Ability to jump into different environments, adapt, and learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Ability to train and teach, particularly on a technology solution.
- Self-motivated, highly detail oriented and takes initiative.
- Must thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-faced work environment
- Some grasp or exposure to web technologies & popular web frameworks (data formats such as JSON/XML, CSV, Responsive Design, Restful APIs).
- English fluency – any additional languages will be a great asset in the context of international expansion and working with international clients
- Flexible travel schedule
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Game, Swarovski, Toys"R"Us, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada and Walmart Mexico. For more information: www.mirakl.com