Senior Solution Consultant
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant.
The Senior Solution Consultant will be responsible for project managing the deployment of the Mirakl platform into our EMEA clients' systems. This role requires a deep knowledge of eCommerce ecosystems and an eagerness to help clients go-live on the platform quickly and successfully. The role will also require you to:
- Work cross-functionally with the Client Success Team to make multiple enterprise customer implementations successful.
- Own customer facing meetings including workshops and ongoing trainings/update meetings.
- Contribute to the development of the delivery team's methodology, knowledge base, and tools.
- Provide resolutions or suggested workarounds for issues when they arise. Drive issue resolution in a timely manner.
- Educate the customer on the value proposition of the Mirakl Marketplace Platform and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
- Author or contribute to Mirakl customer-facing publications such as whitepapers.
- Act a a technical liaison between customers and product teams to help evolve the Mirakl platform.
- Devise strategies for improving delivery workshops based on tangible feedback from customers.
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Senior Solution Consultant to join our rapidly growing Operations & Delivery team to extend our success. As a key member of this team, you will play a critical role in helping our multinational clients launch Mirakl’s platform and get them set for long-term success. Working directly with customers to understand their requirements and goals, you will provide best practice integration guidance and training to ensure optimized deployments.
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you will be the go-to Mirakl expert and trusted advisor, supporting the functional implementation of our platform within our clients’ e-commerce ecosystem. The ideal candidate to join our team should have strong communication and analytical skills and be highly customer oriented. We are seeking someone with technical aptitude, project management expertise and experience in e-commerce. This role will be based in our Paris HQ.
- Product Expertise: Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Mirakl’s Platform and services, as well as the best practices and how these provide value to our customers. Utilize this knowledge of our product to support and guide our customers in making the right configuration and integration choices.
- Deliver Value & Satisfaction: Kick-off new engagements by understanding the customer strategy, highlighting challenges and aligning core Mirakl Marketplace capabilities in order to establish the best solution and strategy. Always balance time-to-market, quality and priorities to ensure successful deliveries.
- Collaboration & Constant Innovation: Work with different internal teams such as the Product team to provide valuable feedback and bring ideas to constantly evolve our product, the Sales teams to confirm the scope of the project, as well as Support teams and Account Managers to help transfer knowledge gained during the project phase.
- Technical Aptitude: Serve as a Mirakl functional expert able to understand and speak to current web technologies such as Restful API’s, and popular web frameworks used by our customers. Conduct training sessions on Mirakl’s products via webinars or in-person to ensure end-user ease of use across all audiences.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduated with a Masters or Degree in Business, Project Management, Web or Engineering.
- 5+ years' of experience ideally in a Consulting, E-commerce or Project Management type role (or equivalent industry experience).
- A deep understanding of E-commerce or digital projects is key.
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented with highly professional communication skills. Previous customer facing experience is a must.
- Ability to jump into different environments, adapt, and learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Ability to train and teach, particularly on a technology solution.
- Self-motivated, highly detail oriented and takes initiative.
- Must thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-faced work environment
- Some grasp or exposure to web technologies & popular web frameworks (data formats such as JSON/XML, CSV, Responsive Design, Restful APIs).
- French and English fluency – any additional languages will be a great asset in the context of international expansion and working with international clients
- Flexible travel schedule