Senior Product Expert
Mirakl is a fast growing technology company offering online retailers, B2B distributors and media publishers a solution to drive more sales with more products at higher margins with no inventory investments: the Mirakl Marketplace Platform ©.
Mirakl works with many of the world’s leading retail organizations, including Best Buy Canada, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Urban Outfitters Group, Wal-Mart Mexico & Central America, Halfords, 1-800-Flowers, and Arrow Electronics.
Launched in 2012, Mirakl has uniquely created a new market fueling growth for over 90 companies in more than 15 countries. The Mirakl team is now comprised of more than 100 people spread across four offices in Paris, Boston, London and Munich. Mirakl people include some of the world’s most experienced marketplace experts.
Mirakl is a privately held venture-backed company that closed a 20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in July 2015. Mirakl investors include prominent very successful VCs and entrepreneurs such as Laurel Bowden (83 North), Frederic Court (Felix Capital), Carsten Thoma (Hybris), Dave Strohm (Greylock Partners), Xavier Niel (Iliad) and Laurent Dassault (Dassault Group).
Mirakl has been named by Forrester Research one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016” as well a “2015 Cool Vendor” by Gartner Group. Mirakl has also won multiple awards including 2014 IBM Outstanding Smarter Commerce Solution and 2015 Retail System Awards, as well as BBJ's "Best Places to Work" in 2017.
Thanks to its great results and strong financial backing from international investment funds and successful entrepreneurs, Mirakl is geared towards success.
We are looking for a talented, driven individual to join our Operations & Delivery team as a Senior Product Expert.
As a key member of our Operations team, in constant connection with the Head of Operations and Project Managers, you will:
- Play a critical role in helping our live multinational clients optimize their use of the Mirakl platform, through regular meetings with their marketplace and e-commerce representatives in order to improve their performances.
- Create a roadmap for requested platform upgrades requested by our customers. Specify and challenge requests to ensure alignment with the Mirakl roadmap and work cross-functionally with Product Owners to achieve success during these upgrades.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities (licenses, professional services, new features) among our clients’ requests.
- Ensure a regular watch of marketplace practices worldwide to provide the best recommendations and expertise to our customers.
- Determine the most common functional needs of our customers and organize specific training/communication webinars to respond to them.
- Participate in the firm’s communication/marketing actions, such as the creation of our quarterly Release Notes, Roadmap presentations and the production of support material for our annual summit.
- Work cross-functionally with Paris-based Product Owners to ensure live clients' successes on the platform.
- Present technical concepts of platform to C-levels and senior leadership within our customer-base in a face-to-face setting.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors in Business, Project Management, Web or Engineering. Masters preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience ideally in a Consulting, E-commerce or Project Management type role (or equivalent industry experience).
- A deep understanding of E-commerce or digital projects.
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented with highly professional communication skills. Previous customer facing experience is a must
- Ability to jump into different environments, adapt, and learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Ability to train and teach, particularly on end-user processes.
- Self-motivated, highly detail oriented and takes initiative.
- Must thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-faced work environment.
- Flexible travel schedule.