Senior Solutions Consultant
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant.
The Senior Solutions Consultant will be responsible for project managing the deployment of the Mirakl platform into our North American clients' systems. This role requires a deep knowledge of eCommerce ecosystems and an eagerness to help clients go-live on the platform quickly and successfully. The role will also require you to:
- Work cross-functionally with the Client Success Team to make multiple enterprise customer implementations successful.
- Own customer facing meetings including workshops and ongoing trainings/update meetings.
- Contribute to the development of the delivery team's methodology, knowledge base, and tools.
- Provide resolutions or suggested workarounds for issues when they arise. Drive issue resolution in a timely manner.
- Educate the customer on the value proposition of the Mirakl Marketplace Platform and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
- Author or contribute to Mirakl customer-facing publications such as whitepapers.
- Act a a technical liaison between customers and product teams to help evolve the Mirakl platform.
- Devise strategies for improving delivery workshops based on tangible feedback from North American customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of experience ideally in a consulting, eCommerce or project management type role (or equivalent industry experience).
- Understanding of document exchange formats such as JSON/XML.
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's in Business, Project Management, Web or Engineering. Masters preferred.
- Ability to train and teach, particularly on end-user processes.
- Flexible travel schedule.