Senior Implementation Engineer
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, Airbnb, Uber - have one thing in common; they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading the platform revolution.
Forrester Research has named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail eCommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce. We recently announced a $70M Series C round of funding with Bain Capital Ventures to power the platform economy and grow our impact level in the markets we serve.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies – Urban Outfitters, Wal-Mart Mexico & Central America, 1-800-Flowers, HP, Toyota and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 200+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston with this ambition to revolutionize the eCommerce arena and make marketplace THE standard.
The Senior Implementation Engineer will be responsible for project managing the deployment of the Mirakl platform into our North American clients' systems. This role requires a deep knowledge of ecommerce ecosystems and an eagerness to help clients go-live on the platform quickly and successfully. The role will also require you to:
- Work cross-functionally with the Client Success Team to make multiple enterprise customer implementations successful.
- Own customer facing meetings including workshops and ongoing trainings/update meetings.
- Contribute to the development of the delivery team's methodology, knowledge base, and tools.
- Provide resolutions or suggested workarounds for issues when they arise. Drive issue resolution in a timely manner.
- Educate the customer on the value proposition of the Mirakl Marketplace Platform and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment.
- Author or contribute to Mirakl customer-facing publications such as whitepapers.
- Act a a technical liaison between customers and product teams to help evolve the Mirakl platform.
- Devise strategies for improving delivery workshops based on tangible feedback from North American customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of experience ideally in a consulting, ecommerce or project management type role (or equivalent industry experience).
- Understanding of document exchange formats such as JSON/XML.
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's in Business, Project Management, Web or Engineering. Masters preferred.
- Ability to train and teach, particularly on end-user processes.
- Flexible travel schedule.
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Game, Swarovski, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada, Toyota and Walmart Mexico. For more information visit www.mirakl.com