The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, AirBNB, Uber - have one thing in common: they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading this revolution.
Forrester Research have named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce.” Wired also recognised us as one of Europe’s Hottest Start-ups, and to top it all off, you will be surrounded by experts in digital transformation, to craft innovative solutions by helping our customers power the next generation of Marketplaces.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies - Carrefour, Conrad, DelaMaison, El Corte Inglés, Darty, HP and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models’ upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 140+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston, Mirakl has a start-up/international culture. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015) to seize the market opportunity. Does Mirakl sound like a place where you can thrive?
We are recruiting a Senior Recruiter with a robust Talent Acquisition experience to join our expanding global HR team.
As such, you will be responsible of end-to-end recruitment processes for a large variety of senior positions based in our different EU offices : Sales, Alliances, Services and Marketing.
Your role :
- Source diverse and innovative talent channels to attract the best profiles across regions
- Manage a diverse set of roles whilst building up internal market intelligence for top profiles recruitment
- Support & contribute to our employer brand development (career portal, events, campus, etc.)
- Manage and advise demanding stakeholders with high expectations
- Closely oversee your candidates' hiring process to ensure smooth, high-bar and high-quality interviews
- Understand the best ways to find qualified candidates, how to find passive candidates, and networking opportunities
- Report on your activity to identify process optimization opportunities
- Follow up on your new hires integration and integrate feedback to continuously improve sourcing and recruitment effort
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A Minimum of 5 years experience in Talent Acquisition
- Resourcefulness and ability to excel in a fast-paced and metrics-driven environment
- Excellent communication and influential skills in French and English (any additional language is a plus)
- Willingness to roll up his/her sleeves to enable Mirakl's growth
- A strong sense of curiosity, willingness to learn new things and a natural capacity to step outside of comfort zone