Business Development Representative
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, Airbnb, Uber - have one thing in common: they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading this revolution.
Forrester Research have named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce.” Wired also recognized us as one of Europe’s Hottest Start-ups, and to top it all off, you will be surrounded by experts in digital transformation, to craft innovative solutions by helping our customers power the next generation of Marketplaces.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies – Urban Outfitters, Wal-Mart Mexico & Central America, 1-800-Flowers, HP and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models’ upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 140+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston, Mirakl has a start-up/international culture. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015) to seize the market opportunity. Does Mirakl sound like a place where you can thrive?
The ideal candidate will be able to articulate their ability to:
- Properly research and catalog contacts, accounts and opportunity information
- Build and execute upon a realistic prospecting plan
- Establish solid relationships with key executives at the highest levels of an organization (particularly at the VP, EVP, and C-level), and effectively manage expectations
- Effectively manage their bandwidth in the context of managing a portfolio of target accounts
- Work as part of a sales team, with a focus on managing relationships
- Adequately set expectations and deliver on those promises
- Use effective sales techniques to uncover customer needs that can be addressed through Mirakl’s solutions
- Articulate the benefits of using our solutions to prospective customers across a broad array of industries
- Work effectively with little supervision
- Minimum 6 months of prospecting experience preferably with a SaaS solution
- Experience selling into the c-suite within enterprise organizations
- Bachelor's degree
- Marketplace/e-commerce experience preferred
- Prior sales experience, exposure to Solution Selling, or SPIN preferred
- Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over achievement
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Game, Swarovski, Toys"R"Us, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada and Walmart Mexico. For more information visit www.mirakl.com