Director of Sales Operations
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, Airbnb, Uber - have one thing in common: they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading this revolution.
Forrester Research have named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce.” Wired also recognized us as one of Europe’s Hottest Start-ups, and to top it all off, you will be surrounded by experts in digital transformation, to craft innovative solutions by helping our customers power the next generation of Marketplaces.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies – Urban Outfitters, Wal-Mart Mexico & Central America, 1-800-Flowers, HP and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models’ upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 140+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston, Mirakl has a start-up/international culture. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015) to seize the market opportunity. Does Mirakl sound like a place where you can thrive?
We are looking for an experience Director of Sales Operations to advise our Americas Sales Team on winning practices and strategies across the board. This role requires a strong knowledge of salesforce, internal systems, reporting tool, and analytics to drive success.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Support the sales organization in all facets of operational efficiency, scale, and controls. Including performance analysis, goal management, compensation modeling and documentation, rules of engagement, sales and business process design, system development, project management, approval management, and escalation
- Work with the Sales Management team to implement the annual go-to-market plan, sales territories, and appropriate coverage
- Identify trends across teams and use insight from reporting to drive productivity
- Develop standard Salesforce.com reporting and report cadence for use by all teams
- Provide direction and advice to Sales leaders on key business decisions and methods to increase Sales Rep productivity
- Sales Strategy & Planning –develop and implement a Sales growth plan, with optimal coverage, quota and incentive mechanisms
- Support and partner with the Alliances Team to develop standard processes in support of all partnership agreements.
- Become a Sales business partner. Leveraging data and leading strategic and operational initiatives to accelerate revenue/bookings, increasing Sales productivity and shorten the lead-to-close cycle
- Educate sales representatives on processes, and best practices, to improve performance and release sales capacity to core sales activities
- Minimum 7 years of experience within sales operations roles and 5+ years of salesforce experience
- Demonstrated ability to work and advise a cross-national and growing sales organization
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience in a SaaS company
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Game, Swarovski, Toys"R"Us, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada and Walmart Mexico. For more information visit www.mirakl.com