Solutions Consultant, UK
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. With the Mirakl Marketplace Platform, both B2B and B2C businesses can offer more, learn more, and sell more. Mirakl’s innovative and performant technology is a turn-key solution used by more than 200 companies globally. Customers include many notable B2C companies, including Walmart (Mexico), Best Buy (Canada), and Urban Outfitters and a diverse set of B2B clients across a range of use cases including Toyota Material Handling and Siemens.
Mirakl is headquartered in Paris with offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo. To support the rapid adoption of the marketplace model, Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and is continuing to significantly throughout 2019.
Recently, Mirakl closed $70 million in Series C funding led by Bain Capital Ventures bringing our total capital raised to $100 million. This sizeable investment is both a recognition of Mirakl’s impressive growth, and the increased dominance of the online marketplace model.
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Sales Engineer to join our rapidly growing pre -sales team to extend our success. The sales engineer is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company's technology infrastructure, and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle.
To accomplish this, the sales engineer must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
- Understand the customer need and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Build and present customized demos
- Present companies technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with companies hardware, software, networking and security stack
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- 2-6 years' experience in a Pre-Sales/Sales Engineer/IT consultancy role, preferably in the software industry/management consultancy space.
- E-commerce background (business and technical) is a must, and a Marketplace experience would be highly valued
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented with highly professional communication skills. Previous customer facing experience is a must
- Ability to jump into different environments, adapt, and learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Uses effective sales techniques to uncover customer needs that can be addressed through Mirakl’s solutions
- Can articulate the benefits of using our solutions to prospective customers across a broad array of industries
- Flexible Travel schedule