Senior Business Development Representative
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, Airbnb, Uber - have one thing in common: they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading this revolution.
Forrester Research have named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce.” Wired also recognized us as one of Europe’s Hottest Start-ups, and to top it all off, you will be surrounded by experts in digital transformation, to craft innovative solutions by helping our customers power the next generation of Marketplaces.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies – Urban Outfitters, Wal-Mart Mexico & Central America, 1-800-Flowers, HP and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models’ upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 140+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston, Mirakl has a start-up/international culture. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015) to seize the market opportunity. Does Mirakl sound like a place where you can thrive?
The Senior Business Development Representative performs all business development activities within the full lifecycle of the top of the funnel and is responsible for identifying and qualifying leads, capturing and winning new business pursuits, and engaging in initial conversations with prospects to help achieve the annual revenue goals of the Sales Team. Additional responsibilities include:
- Establish, research, and engage enterprise level prospects within your respective territory
- Actively manage a portfolio of prospects and contacts in Salesforce and set up nurturing activities to generate active engagement with prospects
- Work cross-functionally with the Marketing Team to intensify inbound leads and outbound prospecting efforts
- Set up comprehensive prospecting approaches (1:1 account management, outbound campaigns, etc.) including emails and calls
- Create relevant and impactful content in email correspondence with decision-makers in prospect organizations
- Provide comprehensive and clear briefs to the Sales Execs when an opportunity is transferred
- Be the expert in your territory understanding key players, opportunities, market trends, and challenges
- Support the Sales Execs in creating presentations by providing key insights into areas of development and potential roadblocks
- 2-3 years of business development experience with a SaaS solution
- Demonstrated success pitching to the c-suite within enterprise organizations
- Strong understanding of the ecommerce tech space
- Exposure to Solution selling or SPIN preferred
- Bachelor's degree
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Game, Swarovski, Toys"R"Us, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada and Walmart Mexico. For more information visit www.mirakl.com