Director of Finance
In a fast-paced and competitive landscape, companies worldwide now need to re-invent themselves.
Mirakl is a fast-growing technology company, which provides a software solution for our customers to launch their own Marketplace and to drive an impactful digital transformation.
After a 20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015, we now have a global presence with offices in Paris, London, Munich and Boston. We have grown tremedously, from 40 people one year ago to now over 100, but we still need YOU to be a part of our expansion!
Our customers are the leading retailers in France, such as Darty, Game, Go Sport, Galeries Lafayette, Conforama etc… with some of the largest companies worldwide, such as Walmart, Harvey Nichols etc.
We are looking for our Head of Finance, based out of Mirakl's Headquarters in Paris to provide leadership, development and oversight for global Accounting and Finance needs and relationships with investors.
Reporting into the COO, the Director of Finance will actively participate into strategic planning, financial models development, forecasting, preparation and implementation of budgets. He/she will supervise controlling, accounting services and tax planning.
In particular, he/she will undertake the following tasks :
- manage, develop and grow a team of controllers and accountants ;
- develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, project and staff requirements for the activity ;
- set up and structure robust accounting and reporting processes ;
- provide tools and processes to meet finance and administration needs ;
- work closely with the CEO and different BU Directors for annual budgeting, and long-term planning ;
- monitor financial performance, investment efficiency and help analyse ROI of strategies
- report financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances and develops improvements in appropriate time and respecting deadlines ;
The ideal candidate will have :
- A Master's degree in finance, business or related field ;
- A previous experience in a Digital or e-Commerce company ;
- A solid experience in accounting, financial planning and strategy ;
- Demonstrable experience taking over complex projects such as forecasting, corporate finance management, budgets development ;
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen ;
- Proficient English language skills (excellent verbal and written communication) ;
- A successful track in people development and management ;
- Strong communication skills and ability to provide recipient-oriented reports to different management levels (including CEO, Board of Directors,…);
- The ability to be a recognized Business Partner who builds solid and long-term relationships and can influence service providers and partners.