Strategic Sr Sales Executive
In a fast-paced and competitive landscape, companies worldwide now need to re-invent themselves. (This is where we come in!).
Mirakl is a fast-growing technology company, which provides a software solution for our customers to launch their own Marketplace and to drive an impactful digital transformation.
After a 20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015, we now have a global presence with offices in Paris, London, Munich and Boston. We have grown tremendously, from 40 people one year ago to now over 100, but we still need YOU to be a part of our expansion!
Our customers are the leading retailers in France, such as Darty, Auchan, Go Sport, Galeries Lafayette, etc… with some of the largest companies worldwide, such as Walmart, Best Buy, HP etc.
Created 5 years ago, Mirakl has all the advantages of a start-up: flexibility in your work, still new markets to penetrate, strategic discussions with big prospects, and challenging projects.
Mirakl investors include prominent very successful VCs and entrepreneurs such as Laurel Bowden (83 North), Frederic Court (Felix Capital), Carsten Thoma (Hybris), Dave Strohm (Greylock Partners), Xavier Niel (Iliad) and Laurent Dassault (Dassault Group).
Mirakl has been named by Forrester Research one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016” as well a “2015 Cool Vendor” by Gartner Group. Mirakl has also won multiple awards including 2014 IBM Outstanding Smarter Commerce Solution and 2015 Retail System Awards.
Thanks to its great results and strong financial backing from international investment funds and successful entrepreneurs, Mirakl is geared towards success.
Mirakl is looking for a highly motivated Strategic Senior Sales Executive in Paris to play a key role in Mirakl’s growth.
The candidate will have demonstrable experience in establishing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with the C-Level suite.
Those key relationships should uncover opportunities to deploy the Mirakl solution and yield deeper, more strategic, market insight. This person will evangelize the concept of the online MarketPlace through the art of story-telling with their unrivalled communication skills. We are looking for individuals with experience working on and selling complex B2B business projects, with a proven track record of influencing and negotiating with the highest decision makers. The ability to be able to have strategic conversations, uncovering pain points and being able to provide solutions is essential.
We need self-motivated, entrepreneurial, high energy, management consultants who are now wanting to make a move from Consultancy and utilise all the skills honed there to put into practice in Industry.
We are looking for candidates that can execute the sales process with passion, and always be aware of maximising opportunities, and create trust. This role is critical to the long-term growth and success of Mirakl.
The successful candidate will:
- Target new clients in line with the company’s strategy in order to meet the strategic and operational objectives aligned to the geographical perimeter that you will be working within.
- Manage the entire sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract and aid with technical, legal and financial aspects.
- Participate in the implementation of Mirakl's partnership policy with major ISVs, Integrators, and IT consulting firms.
- Contribute to the visibility of Mirakl in their sector of activity
- Ensure that every effort is made to ensure customer satisfaction
- Minimum 5+ years of experience within Management Consultancy, selling complex B2B projects
- Master's degree in Business, Marketing or Finance
- Used to accelerating project sales cycles
- Demonstrated successful history of negotiating complex deals
- Strong understanding of business practices and industry trends
- Comfortable with conceptual selling while still able to demonstrate ROI
- Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement
- Excellent verbal/written skills necessary
- Fluent English