Senior Sales Executive
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems.
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Senior Sales Executive to join our rapidly growing Sales team to extend our success. This Senior Sales Executive will be someone who has a demonstrable experience working in B2B software Sales, with ideally strong knowledge in e-commerce, and wants to participate in its ongoing revolution.
The candidate will have demonstrable experience in establishing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with the C-Level suite. Those key relationships should uncover opportunities to deploy the Mirakl solution and yield deeper, more strategic, market insight. The ability to build strong relationships with both prospects and clients through conceptual and solution selling is essential. This person will be will evangelize the concept of the online MarketPlace through the art of story-telling with their unrivalled communication skills.
We need self-motivated, entrepreneurial, high energy, sales professionals that can think strategically, and have a strong proven track record selling complex business models, and can create momentum within all size companies.
We are looking for candidates that can execute the sales process with passion, and always be aware of maximising opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
- Target new clients in line with the company’s strategy in order to meet the strategic and operational objectives aligned to the geographical perimeter that you will be working within.
- Manage the entire sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract and aid with technical, legal and financial aspects.
- Participate in the implementation of Mirakl's partnership policy with major ISVs, Integrators, and IT consulting firms.
- Contribute to the visibility of Mirakl in their sector of activity
- Ensure that every effort is made to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bring in net new deals and farm relationships with existing accounts through upsell/cross-sell etc
The ideal candidate will have:
● Minimum 8+ years of sales experience, including 4+ years in the software industry (SAAS and Ecommerce is ideal) with experience in Finance/Media/Entertainment/Travel
● Master's degree in Business, Marketing or Finance
● Used to accelerate sales cycles and especially respecting quarterly rhythm
● Demonstrated successful history of closing complex deals
● Strong understanding of business practices and industry trends
● Comfortable with conceptual selling while still able to demonstrate ROI
● Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement
● Excellent verbal/written skills necessary.
● Fluent English