Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for an Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant role is a unique opportunity to support a growth-stage company and their executive team to meet and exceed their goals. As the first Executive Assistant in the Americas, you will be instrumental in building out the practice as the organization continues to scale.
- Coordinate and pro-actively manage complex executive business calendars.
- Assure that all logistics associated with travel, offsite meetings or other events are in place well before each event.
- Prepare and submit expense reports on behalf of the CEO.
- Arrange and coordinate team meetings, venues, vendor management, and room setup.
- When requested, attend meetings, take notes, track, and share decisions and actions that emerge.
- Be point of contact for all day-to-day scheduling matters concerning the Americas executive team.
- Type, revise, edit, and proofread various documents.
- Provide coverage for the Office Manager as needed.
- Place online food/catering orders and catering/meal set-up.
- Manage or coordinate small projects providing cost-effective solutions.
- 5 or more years of administrative/secretarial experience, preferably with a growing organization.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Calendar is required. Experience with Adobe Acrobat is preferred.
- Ability to take ownership and complete projects with minimal direction.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams with rapidly changing priorities.