Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Manager to join our Customer Marketing team.
The Senior Manager on Customer Marketing is responsible for both developing a strategy and executing on programs to support customer references and advocacy initiatives. To be successful, you will need to work cross-functionally across our marketing, sales, and customer success and will need to build relationships quickly and easily with customers. You’re used to juggling multiple projects at once, working with tight deadlines, and with a variety of personalities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Formalize our customer marketing strategy. You’ll lead our customer marketing initiative and as such formalize the strategy, goals and priorities for our customer marketing agenda. You’ll evaluate where we are today and set the company up for high impact and scale.
- Manage a scaled customer reference “promoter” program. Work in partnership with our customer success team to launch a formal customer reference and referral program that brings the best voices forward to validate the benefits of Mirakl.
- Amplify the voice of our advocates. Continuously expand our collection of customer content, developing case studies, videos, and testimonials that make customer stories come to life. Work with PR and demand generation teams to ensure we are fully promoting these assets.
- Nurture high value customer relationships. Drive adoption, loyalty, and growth of existing customers through targeted lifecycle campaigns.
- Demonstrate the value of customer marketing. Closely monitor customer marketing programs and find opportunities to continuously optimize and scale customer engagement and advocacy efforts. Develop a measurement and reporting process to demonstrate the value and impact of customer marketing.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English, French a plus
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years experience in customer marketing
- Enterprise technology marketing and communications preferred
- Experience in e-Commerce software preferred; but not required
- Proven track record of creating and executing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and/or advocacy
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong relationship management skills and a customer first mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- No relocation available for this position