Senior Growth Marketing Lead Manager
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, AirBNB, Uber - have one thing in common: they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading this revolution.
Forrester Research have named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce.” Wired also recognised us as one of Europe’s Hottest Start-ups, and to top it all off, you will be surrounded by experts in digital transformation, to craft innovative solutions by helping our customers power the next generation of Marketplaces.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies - Carrefour, Conrad, DelaMaison, El Corte Inglés, Darty, HP and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to own Mirakl’s European Growth Marketing Strategy by building innovating campaigns and formats to support Mirakl’s growth across B2B segments in Europe. This person will collaborate closely with the executive team, sales, product, and alliances teams. Within EMEA, the growth marketing person reports to the head of marketing in EMEA and covers our full EMEA region (France, UK, DACH, Nordics, SOE) and will design and implement Mirakl’s marketing growth strategy along 3 tracks: online demand generation programs, online and offline programs, and tailored Mirakl-branded events and formats such as the Mirakl European Marketplace Summit and selected local events across core EMEA countries. This role will have significant interaction with the Communications and Content managers and the Field marketing managers in EMEA together with Sales and Alliances teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for a fast-paced growing tech company specializing in eCommerce, Marketing Software, or other software companies whose target audience is business executives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Act as program manager for Mirakl’s major EMEA event, the Mirakl Platform & Marketplace Summit in Paris.
- Collaborate with Sales, Alliances and Marketing teams to drive meaningful attendance for summit and identify subject matter experts for speaking opportunities at events.
- Synchronize with field marketing managers on events logistics, communications and promotion of the Summit.
- Develop new local and branded formats for events to support pipeline generation, acceleration and customer expansion through Mirakl-branded executive events across key countries (UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Benelux, Nordics).
- Plan acquisition campaigns across offline and online channels (email, SEO/SEM) to drive demand.
- Work closely with the Communications and Content Marketing leads in EMEA and US on synchronizing campaigns with content production.
- Managing a direct report focusing on running automated and one-off campaigns.
- Manage the EMEA growth marketing and branded events budget.
- Create and manage attribution model and efficiency of marketing spend.
- Own marketing data analysis and reporting working closely with the Sales Ops team, communicate and present insights and recommendations to marketing leadership and business stakeholders
- Conduct SEO/SEM analysis to develop insights on customer acquisition costs, return-on-investment based from on EMEA localised online assets.
- 7+ Years in B2B Marketing demand generation or direct campaign management roles
- Expert knowledge of B2B Marketing Best Practices - specifically SEO/SEM, ROI Analysis, and Email Marketing
- Strong Experience with Modern Marketing Technologies like Salesforce, Marketing Automation, inside sales solutions, project management software a plus
- Strong experience in brand building and event management.
- Experience with PowerPoint and campaign calendar management.
- Strong Communication Skills for Executive Alignment and global team alignment.
- Proven track record of working with partners to create joint value proposition, thought leadership, and marketing plans.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (French and English) with the ability to create and pitch compelling marketing materials; ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical people.
- Experience with SaaS technology required.
- Experience with eCommerce technology is a plus
- Social Media & PR experience/savviness is a plus
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree a plus