Opportunities in London
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems.
Thanks to its great results and strong financial backing from international investment funds and successful entrepreneurs, Mirakl is geared towards success.
You are talented and enthusiast about our activity but did not find a job matching your profile?
Send us your CV and cover letter, we will be glad to study your application!
Mirakl’s ambition is to be the catalyst of a marketplace revolution that will transform the traditional e-commerce landscape. In three years, the company has already been able to share its vision with customers in 4 different continents and 15 countries. Recently, Mirakl has opened subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and the United States as it grows its staff of over 50 people. As the world leader of SaaS Marketplace solutions, Mirakl continuously harbors innovation in order to meet growing market expectations.
We are looking for talented people to join our teams in Paris, London, Boston or Munich!
You have a Master's Degree (Business School or Engineering School)
You are open-minded and very flexible
You are interested in new technologies and e-commerce
You have strong analytical skills
You are fluent in English, orally and in writing (excellent verbal and written communication)