Marketing Manager, Demand Generation EMEA
The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for the design and execution of marketing programs for Mirakl in France, the United Kingdom, Germany and Southern Europe.
The role will manage and execute an integrated marketing plan for demand generation and awareness, measured from leads through to sales pipeline and revenue generation.
This position will report to Director, EMEA Marketing & Sales Operations and will be a part of Mirakl’s Global Marketing Team.
- Design and execution of online marketing programs for Mirakl’s key territories in EMEA.
- Full responsibility for regional digital marketing plan, targeting C-Level (CDOs/CMOs/CIOs/CISOs), through technical audiences.
- Close collaboration and alignment with regional sales team.
- Work with Mirakl’s Alliances team to plan partner go-to-market / demand-generation activities with partners.
- Plan and execute on full-mix regional online marketing programs and events (partner marketing, webinars, telemarketing programs, online, nurture and social campaigns)
- Work with product-marketing to create regional, customer and vertical specific messaging/content.
- Develop multi-touch marketing programs to nurture the database, increase awareness and generate demand.
- Manage planning and budget against field programs.
- Jointly collaborate with Sales and third parties to build targeted lists for prospecting and lead generation.
- Set field program goals and reporting metrics in conjunction with management, measure program success and ROI.
- Proactively drive lead follow-up by inside sales and field sales to measure ROI.
- Utilise salesforce.com and Hubspot marketing automation platform for program execution and reporting.
- Manage regional marketing database including lead imports, data hygiene and funnel performance.
- Manage an intern who will be responsible for supporting campaigns.
- Proven experience of successfully creating demand in a B2B high-tech environment.
- Regional and field based business experience within the local market – experience in managing the French market is essential.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering integrated marketing programs – online, demand generation and awareness.
- Proficient in use of Powerpoint, Excel, Word. Familiarity with CRM systems and email automation tools. Salesforce and Hubspot preferable.
- Strong relationship building & communication skills.
- Business oriented and data-driven mindset.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-growing or start-up organization.
- Passionate about building, testing, improving efficient processes across Sales & Marketing teams to drive best-in class demand generation results.
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical.
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.