Senior Client Success Consultant
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Client Success Consultant.
As we continue to expand our North American operations, we are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Client Success Consultant to join our Client Success Team focused on go-to-market strategy and growth consulting. Armed with strong business expertise and communication skills, the Senior SCS will accompany and support Mirakl clients as they define their marketplace model and strategy. You will generate distinctive insights with enterprise corporations across multiple market specializations and ensure their ability to deploy winning tactics within the marketplace arena.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing the commercial action plan that will allow Mirakl clients to maximize the performance of their Marketplace from go-live phase onward.
- Sharing Marketplace best-practices and key success factors, as well as understanding the client’s business and Marketplace objectives and strategies.
- Scoping areas of improvement and offering guidance concerning best client success team approaches, and providing personal perspectives and analysis.
- Helping your clients define their ideal organizational structure for their marketplace project and anticipating the bottom-line impact of the Marketplace within the company.
- Sharing best practices around seller on-boarding and management, as well as strategizing on seller optimization strategies.
- Formulating and presenting Quarterly Business Reviews to key stakeholders, including the C-suite, within our client's organizations outlining performance and developing strategic proposals for long-term success.
- Travel required to be on-site with the clients (~50%)
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A or Bachelor's degree or Master's in Business Administration related fields from a top university.
- 6+ years of experience, ideally in a client-facing Marketplace or Management Consulting role with a focus in eCommerce or supply chain.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills (fluency in more than one language will be helpful in the context of future international expansion).
- The ability to adapt to different company cultures and create solid business relationships with key stakeholders within our clients' organizations.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to contribute significantly to Mirakl’s growth.
- A high degree of business acumen, and proven experience thriving in fast-paced dynamic environments.