Director of Implementation Engineering
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, Airbnb, Uber - have one thing in common; they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading the platform revolution.
Forrester Research has named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail eCommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce. We recently announced a $70M Series C round of funding with Bain Capital Ventures to power the platform economy and grow our impact level in the markets we serve.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies – Urban Outfitters, Wal-Mart Mexico & Central America, 1-800-Flowers, HP, Toyota and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 200+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston with this ambition to revolutionize the eCommerce arena and make marketplace THE standard.
Reporting to the EVP of Customer Success, you will be responsible for creating and implementing the platform ecosystem plan for Mirakl's North American Clients. You will work cross functionally with the products team, customer success team, sales engineering team, and education experts to ensure our internal teams and broader partner network are working effectively to deliver the Mirakl Marketplace in a time-efficient manner. You will build a team of best-in-class implementation engineers to run deployment projects for clients at all levels and standardize these processes across markets and business units. Additional responsibilities include:
- Leading teams that are delivering enterprise-wide Digital transformation programs
- Helping to define Digital technology roadmaps and solutions
- Leading packages of work to analyze client integration requirements with wider eCommerce and legacy systems
- Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
- Working with our Product Development Team to scope feature requests and ensure the platform’s capacity to serve larger markets
- Working with the EVP of Customer Success to build a best-in-class implementation team and devise winning strategies for clients at all levels of complexity
- 15+ years of experience working within an implementation/consulting role with enterprise clients
- 5+ years of experience in managing technology deployment teams
- Understanding of document exchange formats such as JSON/XML
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
- Flexible travel schedule
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Game, Swarovski, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada, Toyota and Walmart Mexico. For more information visit www.mirakl.com