Marketing Programs Specialist
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, AirBNB, Uber - have one thing in common: they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading this revolution.
Forrester Research have named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies - Urban Outfitters, Office Depot, Albertsons Companies, 1-800 Flowers, Toyota Material Handling, and 150 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 140+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston, Mirakl has a start-up/international culture. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources to seize the market opportunity. Does Mirakl sound like a place where you can thrive?
We are seeking a highly motivated, proactive and energetic programs marketing expert to support our Americas region to develop and execute marketing programs.
- Develop strategic lead generation campaigns that create MQLs, opportunities, and increased Mirakl awareness and adoption
- Program execution, including list purchase/rental, cost-per-lead, online advertising, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), email, social media, webinar programs, & ABM advertising
- Copy write marketing communications and demand generation materials including emails, webinar descriptions, landing pages, banner advertisements, and SEM ad copy
- Responsible campaign setup and operations including: Salesforce, Wordpress and Hubspot
- Publish website updates including press and news releases, resources, blog posts, and
- Help implement website tools and optimizations including but not limited to:
- Work closely with the sales team with enablement tools and training on marketing campaigns
- Help manage vendor relationships and projects
- Closely track and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in programs or digital marketing, preferably in a high tech environment
- Proven success in programs and project management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and multitask under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented individual that takes initiative to define and improve processes
- Working knowledge of Hubspot, Wordpress, & Salesforce
- Experience with marketing reporting
- Ability to travel when necessary; Periodic international travel required (Paris)
- A team player with a great sense of humor
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Game, Swarovski, Toys"R"Us, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada and Walmart Mexico. For more information visit www.mirakl.com