Alliances Manager, EMEA
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, AirBNB, Uber - have one thing in common: they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading this revolution.
Forrester Research have named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce.” Wired also recognised us as one of Europe’s Hottest Start-ups, and to top it all off, you will be surrounded by experts in digital transformation, to craft innovative solutions by helping our customers power the next generation of Marketplaces.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies - Carrefour, Conrad, DelaMaison, El Corte Inglés, Darty, HP and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models’ upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 140+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston, Mirakl has a start-up/international culture. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015) to seize the market opportunity. Does Mirakl sound like a place where you can thrive?
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Alliances Manager, EMEA to join our rapidly growing alliances organization, to extend our team across EMEA.
In this role you will have responsibility and autonomy to create and execute a partner strategy to drive sales, enable partners to implement flawlessly and work with partners on creative field marketing.
You will be working with leaders in digital commerce at the most innovative consulting firms, digital agencies and systems integrators. Alliance partners like Accenture, Hybris, Cap Gemini, e2y, IBM, Salmon, Akeneo & SQLI, will be your key stakeholders, and in your role you will be supported by a highly experienced management team, and the resources to invest in your business.
The Alliances Manager, EMEA will :
- Manager and grow our EMEA Alliances and Partnership team
- Lead the development of an EMEA Partner Strategy
- Manage revenue targets, marketing campaigns and field engagement
- Organize and drive joint sales activities between Mirakl and Partners, including joint funnel management
- Drive and engage Mirakl Sales teams to work on/support alliance partner opportunities
- Identify and target key strategic alliance partners, primarily focused on Consulting Firms, Systems Integrators and Digital Agencies
- Engage all levels of the partners’ organisations – inspire and influence them to partner with Mirakl and deliver joint propositions
- Develop shared business plans with key partners, collaborating with other functions within Mirakl
- Enable sales and technical capability within the partners, collaborating with other functions within Mirakl
- Ensure partners’ use implementation best practices and “team” with Mirakl on delivery
The person we are looking for is:
- A professional with extensive sales and partner experience (minimum 5-8 years) and a proven, demonstrable, track record in driving substantial growth in partner relationships
- An influential leader with, outstanding people skills
- A digital commerce expert (or a damn fast learner)
- Organized, capable of handling multiple tactical items while never losing sight of longer term strategic goals
- A networked, with connections into the major Consultancies, Systems Integrators, and Digital Agencies
- Fluent in English is required (German is a strong plus).
- AN MBA or Msc (preferred).
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, J.Crew, Madewell, 1-800 Flowers, Toys"R"Us, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada and Walmart Mexico. For more information: www.mirakl.com