Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, Airbnb, Uber - have one thing in common: they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading this revolution.
Forrester Research have named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce. Wired also recognized us as one of Europe’s Hottest Start-ups, and to top it all off, you will be surrounded by experts in digital transformation, to craft innovative solutions by helping our customers power the next generation of Marketplaces.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies – Urban Outfitters, Wal-Mart Mexico & Central America, 1-800-Flowers, HP and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 140+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston, Mirakl has a start-up/international culture. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015) to seize the market opportunity. Does Mirakl sound like a place where you can thrive?
We are recruiting a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist with a robust recruiting experience to join our expanding global HR team.
As such, you will be responsible of the end-to-end recruitment and onboarding processes for a large variety of junior to senior positions based primarily in North America. You will recruit for all lines of the business including Sales, Alliances, Client Services, Marketing, and Business Operations.
- Source diverse and innovative talent channels to attract the best profiles across regions
- Manage a diverse set of roles whilst building up internal market intelligence for top profiles
- Support & contribute to our employer brand development (career portal, events, campus, etc.)
- Manage and advise demanding stakeholders with high expectations
- Closely oversee your candidates' hiring process to ensure smooth, high-bar, and high-quality interviews
- Understand the best ways to find qualified candidates and passive candidates
- Attend networking opportunities to grow your candidate pipelines and educate the job market on Mirakl
- Own campus recruiting and build relationships with local universities to diversify Mirakl's candidate pool
- Report on your activity to identify process optimization opportunities – this will entail a heavy emphasis on KPI reporting and data analysis based on results
- Work with hiring managers to build effective onboarding plans for incoming hires
- Follow up on your new hires and their integration into the business – use this feedback to continuously improve sourcing and recruitment efforts
- Employ hiring best practices across the organization and make hiring suggestions to management
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Resourcefulness and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and metrics-driven environment
- Willingness to roll up his/her sleeves to enable Mirakl's growth
- A strong sense of curiosity, willingness to learn new things, and a natural capacity to step outside of their comfort zone
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Game, Swarovski, Toys"R"Us, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada and Walmart Mexico. For more information visit www.mirakl.com