Assistant to the COO
In a fast-paced and competitive landscape, companies worldwide now need to re-invent themselves. (This is where we come in!)
Mirakl is a fast-growing technology company, which provides a software solution for our customers to launch their own Marketplace and to drive an impactful digital transformation.
After a 20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015, we now have a global presence with offices in Paris, London, Munich and Boston. We have grown tremedously, from 40 people one year ago to now over 100, but we still need YOU to be a part of our expansion!
Our customers are the leading retailers France, such as Darty, Auchan, Go Sport, Galeries Lafayette, Conforama etc… with some of the largest companies worldwide, such as Walmart, Game, Halfords etc.
Created 5 years ago, Mirakl has all the advantages of a start-up: flexibility in your work, still new markets to penetrate, strategic discussions with big prospects, and challenging projects.
Mirakl has been named by Forrester Research one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016” as well a “2015 Cool Vendor” by Gartner Group. Mirakl has also won multiple awards including 2014 IBM Outstanding Smarter Commerce Solution and 2015 Retail System Awards.
Thanks to its great results and strong financial backing from international investment funds and successful entrepreneurs, Mirakl is geared towards success.
We are looking for our COO's right hand.
The role will include the following :
- Support company-wide projects, ensuring a smooth collaboration and high-quality delivery with key stake holders and project leaders
- Run business analysis and support the different teams with KPIs follow up and goals delivery
- Assist COO in his daily tasks
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate :
- Master's degree from an Engineering or Business school
- Previous experience in strategy consulting, finance or project management
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Willingness to join a fast-paced and high-growth company with a strong entrepreneurial spirit