Salesforce Administrator, Systems Tools and Project Manager
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, AirBNB, Uber - have one thing in common: they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading this revolution.
Forrester Research have named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce.” Wired also recognised us as one of Europe’s Hottest Start-ups, and to top it all off, you will be surrounded by experts in digital transformation, to craft innovative solutions by helping our customers power the next generation of Marketplaces.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies - Carrefour, Conrad, DelaMaison, El Corte Inglés, Darty, HP and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models’ upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 140+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston, Mirakl has a start-up/international culture. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015) to seize the market opportunity. Does Mirakl sound like a place where you can thrive?
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Salesforce Administrator, Systems Tools and Project Manager to join our rapidly growing Marketing team to extend our success. The role owns tools and systems roadmap and execution, with a specific focus on SalesForce; is designing development strategy with a strong exposure to top management.
- Own the roadmap
- Be the primary point of contact for internal and external clients/vendors
- Customize applications to fit w/ business needs (system architecture, flows, alerts...)
- Foresee & scope developments needs
- Build & maintain rules/flows
- Maintain system's homogeneity and quality of data
- Communicate on evolutions to stakeholders
- Monitoring flow/sync'ing (HubSpot, etc)
- Detecting, fixing issues
- Own tools admin & license management
- Ensure instances are up to date with latest features
- Onboard new users
- Provide daily support to all users
- Maintain tech & spec. documentation
- Build template reports for each team
- Maintain and update reports to fit with business need
The profile we are looking for :
- 5+ years of experience
- Significant Salesforce expertise with developer certifications.
- Advanced knowledge in Sales Force reporting.
- Experience in building / deploying a product roadmap.
- Experience in marketing automation tools (eg.Hubspot) is desired
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly structured and well organized person
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Game, Swarovski, Toys"R"Us, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada and Walmart Mexico. For more information: www.mirakl.com