Salesforce Administrator, Systems Tools and Project Manager
In a fast-paced and competitive landscape, companies worldwide now need to re-invent themselves. (This is where we come in!).
Mirakl is a fast-growing technology company, which provides a software solution for our customers to launch their own Marketplace and to drive an impactful digital transformation.
After a 20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015, we now have a global presence with offices in Paris, London, Munich and Boston. We have grown tremedously, from 40 people one year ago to now over 100, but we still need YOU to be a part of our expansion!
Our customers are the leading retailers in France, such as Darty, Auchan, Go Sport, Galeries Lafayette, Conforama etc… with some of the largest companies worldwide, such as Walmart, Best Buy, HP etc.
Created 5 years ago, Mirakl has all the advantages of a start-up: flexibility in your work, still new markets to penetrate, strategic discussions with big prospects, and challenging projects.
Mirakl investors include prominent very successful VCs and entrepreneurs such as Laurel Bowden (83 North), Frederic Court (Felix Capital), Carsten Thoma (Hybris), Dave Strohm (Greylock Partners), Xavier Niel (Iliad) and Laurent Dassault (Dassault Group).
Mirakl has been named by Forrester Research one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016” as well a “2015 Cool Vendor” by Gartner Group. Mirakl has also won multiple awards including 2014 IBM Outstanding Smarter Commerce Solution and 2015 Retail System Awards.
Thanks to its great results and strong financial backing from international investment funds and successful entrepreneurs, Mirakl is geared towards success.
We're looking for a Salesforce Administrator, Systems Tools and Project Manager to support the full organisation.
The role owns tools and systems roadmap and execution, with a specific focus on SalesForce; is designing development strategy with a strong exposure to top management.
- Own the roadmap
- Be the primary point of contact for internal and external clients/vendors
- Customize applications to fit w/ business needs (system architecture, flows, alerts...)
- Foresee & scope developments needs
- Build & maintain rules/flows
- Maintain system's homogeneity and quality of data
- Communicate on evolutions to stakeholders
- Monitoring flow/sync'ing (HubSpot, etc)
- Detecting, fixing issues
- Own tools admin & license management
- Ensure instances are up to date with latest features
- Onboard new users
- Provide daily support to all users
- Maintain tech & spec. documentation
- Build template reports for each team
- Maintain and update reports to fit with business need
The profile we are looking for :
- 2-5 years of experience
- Significant Salesforce expertise with developer certifications.
- Advanced knowledge in Sales Force reporting.
- Experience in building / deploying a product roadmap.
- Experience in marketing automation tools (eg.Hubspot) is desired
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly structured and well organized person