Sales Operations Intern/Co-Op
Sales Operations Analyst Co-Op
Mirakl is the leader in online marketplace platforms. We provide a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution for managing online marketplaces. Founded by Marketplace veterans, Mirakl delivers Seller Onboarding, Seller Management, Marketplace Operation Management and Marketplace Financial Management solutions multi-channel and pure play online retailers.
Join our growing Sales Operations team!! This Co-Op will run from January to June and will be full time. We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst Co-Op to support our marketing and sales organizations. In this role, you will be responsible for sales reporting and modeling and analysis to support strategic and operational decision-making at a fast growing technology company. This role will be cross-functional, supporting Mirakl’s Sales, Marketing, Strategy, and Finance organizations. Success in the role requires creativity and original thinking to proactively identify new and different approaches to analyzing data, and to synthesize multiple information sources to generate fresh strategic insights.
You will be performing analysis to identify trends and uncover useful insights, present findings and support cross-functional operational teams in improving operational execution and business strategy in the following areas:
- Sales (e.g. lead-to-close cycle, pipeline, sales activities, forecasts, etc.)
- Marketing (e.g. leads, campaigns, account and contact profiles, etc.)
- Finance (e.g. bookings, revenue, expenses)
- Experience in an analytic role within one or more of the disciplines of Sales, Marketing, Strategy or Finance preferred
- Proactive, creative, entrepreneurial and results oriented
- Experience using data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and prior experience with modeling and analysis is essential in performing the role successfully
- Experience with HubSpot would be a plus
- Comfortable presenting and engaging with cross-functional teams and executive management.
- Able to synthesize many threads of information to generate strategic and financial insight
- Team player: experience working across functions to deliver customer/prospect/client facing proposals
- Able to prioritize requests based on importance and timing for key decision making or events. Example events include Quarterly Operations reviews, Board Meetings, and more.
- The position is available at our Somerville, MA office.