Business Analyst, Client Success
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a talented Business Analyst to join our Client Success team.
The first part of the job will comprise a strategic element where you will be responsible for analyzing and researching the biggest retailers and B2B companies and demonstrating the opportunity of launching a Marketplace to grow their business revenue. This would include the opportunity to work onsite with our customers to deliver support and workshops to help share our Marketplace expertise and best practices to ensure our shared success.
With a deep understanding of the Marketplace Model, the Business Analyst will be the subject matter expert on a variety of different markets and company business models. He/she will collect and analyze the relevant market data/information to help companies define their strategic positioning, set up financial modeling, and will create both sharp Marketplace business cases and business plans.
The second part of the role will include forecasting the long-term GMV of our clients by providing in-depth analysis (market research/benchmarks) and working in partnership with our larger Client Success team. The Business Analyst will be responsible for presenting monthly GMV results for our clients, analyzing gaps per team, and ensuring that further action within the client success team is taken.
The Business Analyst will be able to interact with senior stakeholders both internally and externally and provide them with customized strategic roadmaps. He/she should feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment and working on a variety of different business challenges.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience ideally in Strategy Consulting or Finance
- Knowledge/experience in eCommerce
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables)
- A deep understanding of different markets and company business models
- Fluency in languages other than English is a plus! We have clients and teams all over the world.