Senior Sales Executive, DACH
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Sales Executive.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models’ upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 140+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston, Mirakl has a start-up/international culture. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015) to seize the market opportunity. Does Mirakl sound like a place where you can thrive?
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Senior Sales Executive DACH to join our rapidly growing Sales team to extend our success. This Senior Sales Executive DACH will be someone who has a demonstrable experience working in B2B software Sales, with ideally strong knowledge in e-commerce, and wants to participate in its ongoing revolution.
The candidate should have demonstrable experience in establishing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with leadership level contacts within the Fortune 1000 environment. Those relationships should uncover opportunities to deploy Mirakl solution and yield deeper, more strategic, market insight. Persistence and attention to detail are vital to success in this role.
We need self-motivated, entrepreneurial, high energy, sales professionals that can think strategically, are comfortable with conceptual & solution selling, and can create momentum within large and complex organizations.
We want candidates that can execute the sales process with passion, and always be aware of maximising opportunities.
Main duties will be to:
● Define a sales strategy to meet quarterly objectives set by the Management
●Target new clients in line with the company’s strategy in order to meet the strategic and operational objectives aligned to the geographical perimeter that you will be working within.
● Establish solid relationships with role players at the highest levels of an organization, particularly within the VP, EVP, and C-suite
● Manage the entire sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract and aid with technical, legal and financial aspects.
● Manage time and territory to maximize velocity and penetration with businesses
● Contribute to developing Mirakl’s network and public visibility to expand it's reach in the marketplace
● Effectively manage prospect/client expectation
● Bring in net new deals and farm relationships with existing accounts through upsell/cross-sell etc
Mirakl is accelerating its DACH expansion and this is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative company at an exciting time.
The ideal candidate will have:
● Minimum 7+ years sales experience, including 2+ years in the software industry (SAAS and Ecommerce is ideal) or, selling software increasing companies performances such as CRM, ECOMMERCE, ERP, Supply chain
● Master's degree in Business, Marketing or Finance
● Demonstrated successful history of closing complex deals
● Strong understanding of business practices and industry trends
● Comfortable with conceptual selling while still able to demonstrate ROI
● Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement
● Bachelor’s degree highly preferred; Marketing, Business,
● Excellent verbal/written skills necessary.
● Fluent in English and German
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Game, Swarovski, Toys"R"Us, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada and Walmart Mexico. For more information: www.mirakl.com