Senior Sales Executive, Germany
Mirakl is a fast growing technology company offering online retailers, B2B distributors and media publishers a solution to drive more sales with more products at higher margins with no inventory investments: the Mirakl Marketplace Platform ©.
Mirakl works with many of the world’s leading retail organizations, including Best Buy, Woolworths, Halfords, Auchan Group, Carrefour, Darty, Galeries Lafayette, Rue du Commerce and Menlook.
Launched in 2012, Mirakl has uniquely created a new market fueling growth for over 90 companies in more than 15 countries. The Mirakl team is now comprised of more than 100 people spread across four offices in Paris, Boston, London and Munich. Mirakl people include some of the world’s most experienced marketplace experts.
Mirakl is a privately held venture-backed company that closed a 20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in July 2015. Mirakl investors include prominent very successful VCs and entrepreneurs such as Laurel Bowden (83 North), Frederic Court (Felix Capital), Carsten Thoma (Hybris), Dave Strohm (Greylock Partners), Xavier Niel (Iliad) and Laurent Dassault (Dassault Group).
Mirakl has been named by Forrester Research one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016” as well a “2015 Cool Vendor” by Gartner Group. Mirakl has also won multiple awards including 2014 IBM Outstanding Smarter Commerce Solution and 2015 Retail System Awards.
Thanks to its great results and strong financial backing from international investment funds and successful entrepreneurs, Mirakl is geared towards success.
Mirakl is looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Executive to play a key role in Mirakl’s growth.
The candidate should have demonstrable experience in establishing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with leadership level contacts within the Fortune 1000 environment.
Those relationships should uncover opportunities to deploy Mirakl solution and yield deeper, more strategic, market insight. Persistence and attention to detail are vital to success in this role.
We need self-motivated, entrepreneurial, high energy, sales professionals that can think strategically, are comfortable with conceptual & solution selling, and can create momentum within large and complex organizations.
We want candidates that can do those things with passion. This role is critical to the long-term growth and success of Mirakl.
Under the direct supervision of Mirakl’s EMEA VP of Sales, the Senior Sales Executive will be in charge of building Mirakl’s pipeline on their assigned territory to meet quarterly sales objectives.
Main duties will be to:
● Define a sales strategy to meet quarterly objectives set by the Management
● Identify new business opportunities and target appropriate contacts
● Establish solid relationships with role players at the highest levels of an organization, particularly within the VP, EVP, and C-suite
● Lead the full sales process from contact to closing
● Manage time and territory to maximize velocity and penetration with businesses
● Contribute to developing Mirakl’s network and public visibility to expand it's reach in the marketplace
● Effectively manage prospect/client expectations
Mirakl is accelerating its DACH expansion and this is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative company at an exciting time.
The ideal candidate will have:
● Minimum 7+ years sales experience, including 2+ years in the software industry
● Demonstrated deal closing history
● Strong understanding of business practices and industry trends
● Comfortable with conceptual selling while still able to demonstrate ROI
● Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement
● Bachelor’s degree highly preferred; Marketing, Business, MIS
● Excellent verbal/written skills necessary.