Communications, PR and Content Manager
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, AirBNB, Uber - have one thing in common: they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading this revolution.
Forrester Research have named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce.” Wired also recognised us as one of Europe’s Hottest Start-ups, and to top it all off, you will be surrounded by experts in digital transformation, to craft innovative solutions by helping our customers power the next generation of Marketplaces.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies - Carrefour, Conrad, DelaMaison, El Corte Inglés, Darty, HP and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to own Mirakl’s European PR and content strategy and execution. The Communications, PR and Content manager will report to the VP of Marketing for EMEA and work closely with the executive leadership team, sales leadership, field marketing managers and digital marketing managers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop EMEA PR strategy for Mirakl designed to increase brand recognition, support employee branding, and further establish Mirakl as the leader in marketplace/platform economy. Areas of focus include: France, UK and Germany
- Run the agency selection process when needed and lead day-to-day interaction and strategy with selected external agencies.
- Develop corporate messaging, creating EMEA specific storytelling angles for Mirakl.
- Expand and develop close relationships with EMEA media resulting in high impact editorial coverage.
- Develop a system of KPIs to closely monitor the impact of EMEA PR activity and provide regular report to management.
- Working with sales, customer success, and marketing teams to leveraging high impact editorial coverage fully when secured.
- Work closely with US PR team to ensure EMEA PR strategy is tightly aligned with global PR strategy which is led from US office.
- Set strategy for EMEA PR in France, Germany and UK and manage execution. This includes identifying appropriate agency partners and managing them day-to-day. Supporting/training Mirakl spokespeople, drafting necessary PR content, identifying the right localized angles, reporting out on ROI/KPIs and helping marketing/sales/customer success leverage editorial coverage.
- Develop and execute remarkable content experiences that support demand generation in our target markets for our target personas.
- Develop long and short form content, infographics, videos, landing pages, and blog posts, and ensure content is promoted across all channels.
- Manage content analytics and report out on readership, traffic, and topic relevance.
- Manage all content assets via our content management system.
- Produce content : thought leadership white papers, case studies, sales material, corporate content, website pages and digital content for SEO. PR
- 5+ years of experience either in a Marketing function within a tech organization or working with B2B customers within a PR firm.
- Comfortable with technical content, but able to translate it in a clear, attractive, selling value proposition.
- Interested in e-commerce, digital transformation
- Strong French and English writing and overall communications skills
- Ability to coordinate internal and external partners (PR, content and translation agencies)
- Bachelor degree required, advanced degree a plus