Head of Client Success
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Head of our Client Success team.
The Head of Customer Success will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote success of launching marketplace business, retention, and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are able to succeed with their new business launch. This person will be responsible for understanding the market of retailers and B2B companies to be able to demonstrate the opportunity of launching a Marketplace to our customers so that they can grow their business.
The Head of Customer Success will also lead Customer Success Consultants, and team leads and will report to EVP customer success.
They will be responsible for working through and establishing policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience with our company, gather feedback from their customers, and analyze customer data to identify the use of best practices for marketplace strategy. They may even help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize our platform based on the customer’s business needs or business plans. They will need to understand the long-term GMV of our clients by providing in-depth analysis (market research/benchmarks) and working in partnership with our larger global Client Success team. In addition, this person will be responsible for presenting monthly GMV results for our clients, analyzing gaps, and ensuring that further action within the client success team is taken.
The Head of Customer Success should have fantastic interpersonal skills, be strong influencers, and excel in stakeholder management. They need to be highly organized and have experience leading teams. They should also be excellent communicators and have strong presentation skills. This position is based out of our Boston office.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Knowledge/experience in eCommerce (required)
- Experience managing and leading a team
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- A deep understanding of different markets and company business models
- 10+ years of experience ideally in Strategy Consulting or Finance
- Fluency in languages other than English is a plus when thinking about our international expansion!