UX&UI Designer - Paris
Mirakl is a fast growing technology company offering online retailers, B2B distributors and media publishers a solution to drive more sales with more products at higher margins with no inventory investments: the Mirakl Marketplace Platform ©.
Launched in 2012, Mirakl powers online marketplaces for over 90 companies including the world’s leading retail organizations, such as Best Buy Canada, Condé Nast, Woolworths, Halfords, Auchan Group, Carrefour, Darty, Galeries Lafayette, El Cortes Ingles, Rue du Commerce. Our team of 100 people work across four offices in Paris, Boston, London and Munich.Our design team makes sure our product offers the best user experience to our customers.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our product design team. We think of a product as an entity, we focus on UX/UI guidelines so that the complete product has the same “look and feel”. You will work in a highly collaborative UX-driven environment to solve complex interaction problems and produce bold elegant designs.
- Create ideas and grow concepts through design exploration
- Use UX best practices to build navigation and flows
- Produce low-fidelity and high-fidelity wireframes
- Create prototypes to test ideas
- Deliver high-fidelity designs
- Provide engineers UX/UI guidelines and the assets they need
- 2-5 years of experience in UX/UI Design (software, web, mobile)
- Proven experience and track record of shipping software applications
- Strong creative problem solving skills
- Team player
- Expert skills using Sketch, Photoshop
- Clickable prototyping (Invision, Zeplin)
- Good written and verbal skills in French and English
HOW TO APPLY?
- Send us your portfolio and we will be in touch
- Great location in the heart of Paris with a splendid view
- Great health and insurance plans
- Meal vouchers
- Team building and after-hours parties
- Free soft drinks, fruits and muffins