Senior Sales Executive, South EU
Mirakl is looking for a highly motivated Senior Sales Executive to play a key role in Mirakl’s growth.
The candidate should have demonstrable experience in establishing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with leadership level contacts within the Fortune 1000 environment.
Those relationships should uncover opportunities to deploy Mirakl solution and yield deeper, more strategic, market insight. Persistence and attention to detail are vital to success in this role.
We need self-motivated, entrepreneurial, high energy, sales professionals that can think strategically, are comfortable with conceptual & solution selling, and can create momentum within large and complex organizations.
We want candidates that can do those things with passion. This role is critical to the long-term growth and success of Mirakl.
Under the direct supervision of Mirakl’s EMEA VP of Sales, the Senior Sales Executive will be in charge of building Mirakl’s pipeline on their assigned territory to meet quarterly sales objectives.
Main duties will be to:
● Define a sales strategy to meet quarterly objectives set by the Management
● Identify new business opportunities and target appropriate contacts
● Establish solid relationships with role players at the highest levels of an organization, particularly within the VP, EVP, and C-suite
● Lead the full sales process from contact to closing
● Manage time and territory to maximize velocity and penetration with businesses
● Contribute to developing Mirakl’s network and public visibility to expand it's reach in the marketplace
● Effectively manage prospect/client expectations
Mirakl is accelerating its US expansion and this is an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative company at an exciting time.
The ideal candidate will have:
● Minimum 7+ years sales experience, including 2+ years in the software industry
● Demonstrated deal closing history
● Strong understanding of business practices and industry trends
● Comfortable with conceptual selling while still able to demonstrate ROI
● Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement
● Bachelor’s degree highly preferred; Marketing, Business, MIS
● Excellent verbal/written skills necessary.