Senior Sales Engineer
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace.
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems.
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Senior Sales Engineer to join our rapidly growing pre -sales team to extend our success. The senior solutions consultant is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company's technology infrastructure, and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle.
To accomplish this, the solutions consultant must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
- Understand the customer need and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Build and present customized demos
- Present companies technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with companies hardware, software, networking and security stack
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- 2+ years' experience in a Pre-Sales/Solution Consultant/IT consultancy role, preferably in the software industry/management consultancy space.
- E-commerce background (business and technical) and a Marketplace experience would be highly valued
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented with highly professional communication skills. Previous customer facing experience is a must
- Ability to jump into different environments, adapt, and learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Uses effective sales techniques to uncover customer needs that can be addressed through Mirakl’s solutions
- Can articulate the benefits of using our solutions to prospective customers across a broad array of industries
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Flexible Travel schedule