Senior Solutions Consultant FR
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, AirBNB, Uber - have one thing in common: they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading this revolution.
Forrester Research have named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce.” Wired also recognised us as one of Europe’s Hottest Start-ups, and to top it all off, you will be surrounded by experts in digital transformation, to craft innovative solutions by helping our customers power the next generation of Marketplaces.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies - Carrefour, Conrad, DelaMaison, El Corte Inglés, Darty, HP and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models’ upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 140+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston, Mirakl has a start-up/international culture. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015) to seize the market opportunity. Does Mirakl sound like a place where you can thrive?
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Senior Solutions Consultant to join our rapidly growing pre -sales team to extend our success. The senior solutions consultant is responsible for presenting product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers, to evoke confidence in company's technology infrastructure, and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle.
To accomplish this, the senior solutions consultant must have a strong desire to leverage their technical and/or sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
- Understand the customer need and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Build and present customized demos
- Present companies technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with companies hardware, software, networking and security stack
- Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- 2-6 years' experience in a Pre-Sales/Solutions Consultant/IT consultancy role, preferably in the software industry/management consultancy space.
- E-commerce background (business and technical) is a must, and a Marketplace experience would be highly valued
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented with highly professional communication skills. Previous customer facing experience is a must
- Ability to jump into different environments, adapt, and learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Uses effective sales techniques to uncover customer needs that can be addressed through Mirakl’s solutions
- Can articulate the benefits of using our solutions to prospective customers across a broad array of industries
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- Flexible Travel schedule
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Game, Swarovski, Toys"R"Us, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada and Walmart Mexico. For more information: www.mirakl.com