People Operations Analyst
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, Airbnb, Uber - have one thing in common: they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading this revolution.
Forrester Research have named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce. Wired also recognized us as one of Europe’s Hottest Start-ups, and to top it all off, you will be surrounded by experts in digital transformation, to craft innovative solutions by helping our customers power the next generation of Marketplaces.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies – Urban Outfitters, Wal-Mart Mexico & Central America, 1-800-Flowers, HP and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 140+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston, Mirakl has a start-up/international culture. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015) to seize the market opportunity. Does Mirakl sound like a place where you can thrive?
As a People Operations Analyst, your role will be heavily centered around helping our Americas People Ops team use data to drive informed decisions on people and divisions within the organization. You will provide critical support on topics relating to organizational health, recruiting, human capital, and talent development. Your ability to bring a data-driven approach to the team will be instrumental in growing the Americas and making Mirakl THE place to work.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and empower them to solve organization problems leveraging high-quality data and real time feedback.
- Manage PEO systems for the Americas and ensure reporting consistency across the Business Operations division.
- Analyze talent acquisition and performance management data and define long term roadmap for the Americas and criteria to prioritize.
- Meaningfully contribute to employee lifecycle management initiatives including orientation and training development, onboarding procedures, and talent management programs.
- Support the People Operations team on matters related to conflict resolution, investigations, performance management, succession planning, and compensation tracking.
- Gather and analyze data for quarterly pulse checks and work with the People Ops Manager to deliver insights and recommendations to the executive team.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 2+ years in a People Ops role or data driven position with a focus on internal business operations
- Experience with SQL and working with multiple data sources
- Willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment and role up your sleeves to get things done
- Ability to work with competing priorities and multiple senior-level stakeholders
- Desire to take ownership in a new field and help to develop the division within Mirakl
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Game, Swarovski, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada and Walmart Mexico. For more information: www.mirakl.com