Senior Client Success Consultant
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, Airbnb, Uber - have one thing in common; they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading the platform revolution.
Forrester Research has named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail eCommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce. We recently announced a $70M Series C round of funding with Bain Capital Ventures to power the platform economy and grow our impact level in the markets we serve.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies – Urban Outfitters, Wal-Mart Mexico & Central America, 1-800-Flowers, HP, Toyota and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 200+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston with this ambition to revolutionize the eCommerce arena and make marketplace THE standard.
As we continue to expand our North American operations, we are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Client Success Consultant to join our Client Success Team focused on go-to-market strategy and growth consulting. Armed with strong business expertise and communication skills, the Senior Client Success Consultant will accompany and support Mirakl clients as they define their marketplace model and strategy. You will generate distinctive insights with enterprise corporations across multiple market specializations and ensure their ability to deploy winning tactics within the marketplace arena.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing the commercial action plan that will allow Mirakl clients to maximize the performance of their Marketplace from go-live phase onward.
- Sharing Marketplace best-practices and key success factors, as well as understanding the client’s business and Marketplace objectives and strategies.
- Scoping areas of improvement and offering guidance concerning best client success team approaches, and providing personal perspectives and analysis.
- Helping your clients define their ideal organizational structure for their marketplace project and anticipating the bottom-line impact of the Marketplace within the company.
- Sharing best practices around seller on-boarding and management, as well as strategizing on seller optimization strategies.
- Formulating and presenting Quarterly Business Reviews to key stakeholders, including the C-suite, within our client's organizations outlining performance and developing strategic proposals for long-term success.
- Significant travel to be on-site with the clients (~50%).
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Master's in Business Administration or related fields from a top university.
- 8+ years of experience, ideally in a client-facing Marketplace or Management Consulting role with a focus in eCommerce or supply chain.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills (fluency in more than one language will be helpful in the context of future international expansion).
- The ability to adapt to different company cultures and create solid business relationships with key stakeholders within our clients' organizations.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to contribute significantly to Mirakl’s growth.
- A high degree of business acumen, and proven experience thriving in fast-paced dynamic environments.
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Game, Swarovski, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada, Toyota and Walmart Mexico. For more information visit www.mirakl.com