Senior Client Success Consultant, US
Mirakl is a fast growing technology company offering online retailers, B2B distributors and media publishers a solution to drive more sales with more products at higher margins with no inventory investments: the Mirakl Marketplace Platform ©.
Mirakl works with many of the world’s leading retail organizations, including Best Buy Canada, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Urban Outfitters Group, Wal-Mart Mexico & Central America, Halfords, 1-800-Flowers, and Arrow Electronics.
Launched in 2012, Mirakl has uniquely created a new market fueling growth for over 90 companies in more than 15 countries. The Mirakl team is now comprised of more than 100 people spread across four offices in Paris, Boston, London and Munich. Mirakl people include some of the world’s most experienced marketplace experts.
Mirakl is a privately held venture-backed company that closed a 20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in July 2015. Mirakl investors include prominent very successful VCs and entrepreneurs such as Laurel Bowden (83 North), Frederic Court (Felix Capital), Carsten Thoma (Hybris), Dave Strohm (Greylock Partners), Xavier Niel (Iliad) and Laurent Dassault (Dassault Group).
Mirakl has been named by Forrester Research one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016” as well a “2015 Cool Vendor” by Gartner Group. Mirakl has also won multiple awards including 2014 IBM Outstanding Smarter Commerce Solution and 2015 Retail System Awards.
Thanks to its great results and strong financial backing from international investment funds and successful entrepreneurs, Mirakl is geared towards success.
As we continue to expand North American operations, we are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Client Success Consultant to fill a permanent position on our Client Success team. Armed with strong business expertise and communication skills, the Senior Client Success Consultant will accompany and support Mirakl clients as they define their marketplace model and strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sharing Marketplace best-practices and key success factors, as well as understand the client’s business and marketplace objectives and strategies.
- Helping your clients define their ideal organizational structure for their marketplace project, and anticipate the bottom-line impact of the Marketplace in the company.
- Sharing best-practices around Sellers' on-boarding and management and set up their Seller Strategy.
- Establishing the commercial action plan that will allow Mirakl clients to maximize the performance of their marketplace from go-live.
- Significant travel to be on-site with the clients (~50%).
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Finance.
- 8+ years of experience, ideally in a Marketplace, Sales or Account Management or Consulting.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills in English, at a minimum. (Fluency in more than one language will be helpful in the context of future international expansion, but is not required.)
- The ability to adapt to very different companies’ cultures and create solid business relationship with key stakeholders within our client’s organizations.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to contribute significantly to Mirakl’s growth.
- A high degree of business acumen, and proven experience thriving in fast-paced dynamic environments.