Client Success Consultant
The most disruptive and dominant digital players - Amazon, Alibaba, Airbnb, Uber - have one thing in common: they are marketplaces. Whether you call it the Platform Revolution, the Ecosystem Model or Marketplace, the next generation of digital commerce is happening now and disrupting traditional models. Mirakl is leading this revolution.
Forrester Research have named us one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016,” and Gartner has previously identified Mirakl as a “Cool Vendor,” and in 2017 added the Marketplace Operation Applications category as an "Innovation Trigger" to the Hype Cycle for Digital Commerce. Wired also recognized us as one of Europe’s Hottest Start-ups, and to top it all off, you will be surrounded by experts in digital transformation, to craft innovative solutions by helping our customers power the next generation of Marketplaces.
We are a fast-growing, global, cloud technology company, and the leader in Marketplace Operations Applications. We enable the world’s leading B2C and B2B companies – Urban Outfitters, Wal-Mart Mexico & Central America, 1-800-Flowers, HP and 140 more - to Offer More, Learn More and Sell More. Mirakl helps retailers, distributors, manufacturers & brands to transform their digital commerce strategy to encompass the marketplace business model.
Are you interested in transforming traditional business models upside down? Are you looking for the challenge of building something new? Of transforming the way digital commerce happens? Of having the responsibility and authority to take action? Our core values include: Get Things Done, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Go Above & Beyond, Innovate & Inspire and Work Hard Together. With 140+ colleagues scattered across Paris, Munich, London and Boston, Mirakl has a start-up/international culture. We are backed by proven technology, prominent VC’s, and boast a global network and the resources (20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015) to seize the market opportunity. Does Mirakl sound like a place where you can thrive?
As we continue to expand North American operations, we are looking for an experienced and talented Client Success Consultant to fill a permanent position on our Client Success team. Armed with strong business expertise and communication skills, the Client Success Consultant will accompany and support Mirakl clients as they define their marketplace model and strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sharing Marketplace best-practices and key success factors, as well as understand the client’s business and marketplace objectives and strategies.
- Helping your clients define their ideal organizational structure for their marketplace project, and anticipate the bottom-line impact of the Marketplace in the company.
- Sharing best-practices around Sellers' on-boarding and management and set up their Seller Strategy.
- Managing seller on-boarding projects and advising clients on successful seller management.
- Significant travel to be on-site with the clients (~50%).
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years of experience, ideally with an ecommerce organization.
- The ability to manage client expectations with competing priorities of successful marketplace operation.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to contribute significantly to Mirakl’s growth.
- A strong desire to develop a career path in an advising role that directly impacts client growth.
Mirakl gives retailers and brands a fast path to increase customer value by launching an online marketplace. Marketplaces exceed customer expectations by providing broader selection, at better prices, with superior service. The Mirakl Marketplace Platform is a turn-key SaaS solution that automates the hard things: Seller onboarding, product data management, service quality control, and order distribution; on an API-based solution that’s modular and easy to integrate into any e-commerce platform. Over 140 customers operating marketplaces in 40 countries trust Mirakl’s proven expertise and technology including Urban Outfitters, Galeries Lafayette, Game, Swarovski, Toys"R"Us, Hewlett Packard Electronics, Best Buy Canada and Walmart Mexico. For more information visit www.mirakl.com