Principal Solutions Consultant
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Head of our Client Success team.
Reporting to the EVP of Customer Success, you will be responsible for creating and implementing the platform ecosystem plan for Mirakl's North American Clients. You will work cross functionally with the product team, customer success team, sales engineering team, and education experts to ensure our internal teams and broader partner network are working effectively to deliver the Mirakl Marketplace in a time-efficient manner. Additionally, you will be expected to:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Mirakl’s Platform and services, as well as the best practices and how these provide value to our strategic customers. Utilize this knowledge of our product to support and guide our customers in making the right configuration and integration choices.
- Kick-off new engagements by understanding the customer strategy, highlighting challenges and aligning core Mirakl Marketplace capabilities in order to establish the best solution and strategy. Always balance time-to-market, quality and priorities to ensure successful deliveries.
- Work with different internal teams such as the Product team to provide valuable feedback and bring ideas to constantly evolve our product, the Sales teams to confirm the scope of the project, as well as Support teams and Account Managers to help transfer knowledge gained during the project phase.
- Act as the Mirakl Marketplace expert on strategic accounts and empower these accounts to reach high levels of productivity on the marketplace to demonstrate Mirakl’s value add.
- Provide technical and thought leadership in both system integration as well as application development and promote best practices in these areas.
- Communicate effectively through accurate, thorough, and detailed documentation as well as succinct oral presentations with slides, whiteboard drawings, and demonstrations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Graduated with a Masters or Degree in Business, Project Management, Web or Engineering.
- 15+ years of experience ideally in a Consulting, E-commerce or Project Management type role with management experience (or equivalent industry experience).
- A deep understanding of E-commerce or digital projects is key.
- Customer oriented with the ability to drive change management strategies effectively within the C- suite.
- Ability to train and develop your team and set up strategies to drive success in all areas of the business.