Chief of staff to the COO
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Chief of Staff to the COO.
We are looking for our COO's right hand.
The role will include the following:
- Support company-wide projects, ensuring a smooth collaboration and high-quality delivery with key stakeholders, with different levels of individual involvement: from high-level monitoring to deep project management & analytics (example of projects: pricing review, implementation of a strategic partnership, harmonization & creation of global sales tools)
- Support Management Team governance: management meetings, key decisions and actions follow-up, offsite organization etc.
- Facilitate communication within the company (internal monthly keynotes, kick-off meetings, events) and between teams on specific projects: breaking silos and acting as a sounding board to new ideas
- Stay up-to-date with the platform economy: attend conferences, read the news and share biggest updates
- Prepare some of the founders’ and COO’s speeches (e.g. yearly Mirakl keynote)
- Assist COO in his daily tasks: prioritization, presentations and emails, analysis etc.
This job is a unique opportunity to learn from successful founders and C-levels, attend high-level meetings and work on strategic projects with all teams in the company.
The ideal candidate :
- Graduated with a Master degree in Business or Engineering.
- Has 5+ years of experience, ideally in Consulting or Project Management.
- Shows strong analytical, creative problem solving and presentation skills.
- Communicates well with different personality types.
- Is organized, structured and has a lot of drive with a can-do, will-do attitude (tasks range from high-level to some more basic ones)
- Is able to jump into different environments, deal with ambiguity and learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Must thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-paced work environment.
- Speaks English fluently – French is a strong plus