Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems.
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Alliances Manager, to join our rapidly growing alliances organization, to extend our team across EMEA.
In this role you will have responsibility and autonomy to create and execute a partner strategy to drive sales, enable partners to implement flawlessly and work with partners on creative field marketing.
You will be working with leaders in digital commerce at the most innovative consulting firms, digital agencies and systems integrators. Alliance partners like Accenture, Hybris, Cap Gemini, e2y, IBM, Salmon, Akeneo & SQLI, will be your key stakeholders, and in your role you will be supported by a highly experienced management team, and the resources to invest in your business.
The role will be based in Spain, ideally Barcelona.
The Alliances Manager, will :
- Lead the development of the Partner Strategy for the defined partners and territories
- Manage revenue targets, marketing campaigns and field engagement
- Organize and drive joint sales activities between Mirakl and Partners, including joint funnel management
- Drive and engage Mirakl Sales teams to work on/support alliance partner opportunities
- Engage all levels of the partners’ organisations – inspire and influence them to partner with Mirakl and deliver joint propositions
- Develop shared business plans with key partners, collaborating with other functions within Mirakl
- Enable sales and technical capability within the partners, collaborating with other functions within Mirakl
- Ensure partners’ use implementation best practices and “team” with Mirakl on delivery
The person we are looking for is:
- A professional with extensive sales and partner experience (minimum 5-8 years) and a proven, demonstrable, track record in driving substantial growth in partner relationships
- An influential leader with, outstanding people skills
- A digital commerce expert (or a damn fast learner)
- Organized, capable of handling multiple tactical items while never losing sight of longer term strategic goals
- A networked, with connections into the major Consultancies, Systems Integrators, and Digital Agencies
- Fluent in Spanish and English.