Technical Solution Consultant / Architect
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Technical Solution Consultant.
The Technical Solution Consultant will be responsible for project managing the deployment of the Mirakl platform into our EMEA clients' systems. This role requires a deep knowledge of eCommerce ecosystems and an eagerness to help clients go-live on the platform quickly and successfully. The role will also require you to:
- Provide guidance to customers in designing best-in-class Marketplace architecture, taking into account customers and Mirakl requirements
- Lead workshops internally and with customers to define most appropriate workflow to implement customer business choices
- Establishing a technical vision for complex, Enterprise-grade projects. Drive the creation of application and technical design documents which leverage best practices and effectively integrate Mirakl into the customer’s infrastructure
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution.
- Working closely with clients to help them identify how Mirakl can help them solve business problems while keeping expectations within Mirakl capabilities and offerings.
- Analyzing client business processes, needs and strategies to document and validate required functionality and rationalize functionality with appropriate technology solutions.
- Operating as the key liaison between Mirakl Labs team and Mirakl Customer
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Technical Solution Consultant to join our rapidly growing Operations & Delivery team to extend our success. As a key member of this team, you will play a critical role in helping our multinational clients launch Mirakl’s platform and get them set for long-term success. Working directly with customers to understand their requirements and goals, you will provide best practice integration guidance and training to ensure optimized deployments.
As a Technical Solution Consultant, you will be the go-to Mirakl expert and trusted advisor, supporting the functional implementation of our platform within our clients’ e-commerce ecosystem. The ideal candidate to join our team should have strong communication and analytical skills and be highly customer oriented. We are seeking someone with technical aptitude, project management expertise and experience in e-commerce. This role will be based in our Paris HQ.
- Product Expertise: Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Mirakl’s Platform and services, as well as the best practices and how these provide value to our customers. Utilize this knowledge of our product to support and guide our customers in making the right configuration and integration choices.
- Deliver Value & Satisfaction: Kick-off new engagements by understanding the customer strategy, highlighting challenges and aligning core Mirakl Marketplace capabilities in order to establish the best solution and strategy. Always balance time-to-market, quality and priorities to ensure successful deliveries.
- Collaboration & Constant Innovation: Work with different internal teams such as the Product team to provide valuable feedback and bring ideas to constantly evolve our product, the Sales teams to confirm the scope of the project, as well as Support teams and Account Managers to help transfer knowledge gained during the project phase.
- Technical Aptitude: Serve as a Mirakl functional expert able to understand and speak to current web technologies such as Restful API’s, and popular web frameworks used by our customers. Conduct training sessions on Mirakl’s products via webinars or in-person to ensure end-user ease of use across all audiences.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more common eCommerce or PIM solutions.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Graduated with a Masters or Degree in Web or Engineering.
- French and English fluency – any additional languages will be a great asset in the context of international expansion and working with international clients
- Flexible travel schedule