Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems.
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Enablement Manager, to join our rapidly growing Sales Operations organization, to extend our team across EMEA. Role will be based in our Paris HQ.
The Enablement Manager will :
- Perform detailed needs assessments in coordination with internal resources then create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of enablement programs for Sales, Business Development and Alliances team.
- Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for the assigned roles to meet the enablement requirements of the business.
- Drive execution of the various onboarding and always-boarding initiatives and programs in the assigned area.
- Create relevant content with the support of subject matter experts following highest standards
- Design and track metrics to measure enablement programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and adoption to be reported to Mirakl leadership.
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is utilized.
- Deliver the created content through virtual classes, instructor lead courses or micro learning videos to ensure easy adoption by the field.
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuously improving the knowledge transfer.
- Build sustainable deep relationships with the teams.
The ideal candidate will have :
Master Degree in Business or Engineering school
Extensive 5+ experience in stakeholder management in scaling environment
Excellent communication, planning, presentation and organization skills
Collaborative mindset and strong analytical skills
Fluent English and French