Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Junior Business Development Representative.
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team-oriented Education Expert to be a key member of our new training program. The Education Expert is responsible developing curriculum designed to onboard new team members and train customers and partners to successfully implement and manage successful marketplaces using Mirakl.
To accomplish this, the Education Expert must leverage their management, presentation and organizational skills to identify educational gaps, develop content that guides business and technical stake-holders to adopt best practices and scalable marketplace solutions, mentor and evaluate trainers for professional delivery of such materials and coordinate external training events. Role will be based in Paris.
- Assess training needs for new and existing partners and employees.
- Identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
- Design training content and manuals and incorporate into the in-house Learning Management Software
- Organize & source training programs to meet specific training needs.
- Map role-based programs to the internal and external needs.
- Facilitate learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, virtual training, on-the-job coaching.
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
- Track and report on training outcomes.
- Provide feedback to program participants and management.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training materials and methodologies.
- Demonstrable success in technical training and/or curriculum development, preferably in the software industry/management consultancy space
- Superior planning, organization and facilitation skills
- Demonstrable ability to manage a team while being an independent contributor
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in productivity and presentation software
- Strong problem solving and analytics skills
- 5+ years of experience in a technical training role or supporting role
- Fluency in French and English