Client Success Project Manager - Mirakl Talent Program
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Client Success Project Manager. Join our Mirakl Talent Program !
The purpose of the Mirakl Talent Program is to identify and grow high potentials within the company and create an entry point to more senior roles at Mirakl.
As a Project Manager within the Client Success team, you will report directly to the Head of Client Success EMEA and support strategic and cross-departments projects.
The role includes the following :
- Work hand by hand with Finance & Client Success Team Managers to establish Client Success Forecasts and Customer segmentation
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams to showcase our clients case studies & provide the right content to support the Sales cycle
- Own Client Success intelligence and content - conduct analysis and benchmark, coordinate and gather relevant content within the team
- Support team meetings/events management (Weekly team meetings, Annual Kick-off, ..) and ensure an efficient coordination with US teams
- Act as the Client Success POC and support main company events like the Mirakl Summit - logistics, synchronization with cross-departments, follow-up post-event..-
The ideal candidate :
- Graduated with a Master degree in Business or Engineering
- Has 2 years minimum of experience, ideally in Consulting, e-commerce or Finance.
- Shows strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Is organized, structured and has a lot of drive with a can-do / will-do attitude
- Must thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-paced work environment.
- Speaks English and French fluently