Chief Customer Success
DescriptionMirakl is a fast growing technology company offering online retailers, B2B distributors and media publishers a solution to drive more sales with more products at higher margins with no inventory investments: Mirakl Marketplace Platform©. Mirakl works with many of the world’s leading retail organizations, including Best Buy, Woolworths, H&M, Metro Group, Halfords, Auchan Group, Carrefour, Darty, Galeries Lafayette.
Launched in 2012, Mirakl has uniquely created a new market fueling growth for over 100 companies in more than 15 countries. The Mirakl team is now comprised of more than 120 people spread across four offices in Paris, Boston, London and Munich. Mirakl people include some of the world’s most experienced marketplace experts. Mirakl is a privately held venture-backed company that closed a 20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in July 2015.
Mirakl investors include prominent very successful VCs and entrepreneurs such as Laurel Bowden (83 North), Frederic Court (Felix Capital), Carsten Thoma (Hybris), Dave Strohm (Greylock Partners), Xavier Niel (Iliad) and Laurent Dassault (Dassault Group). Mirakl has been named by Forrester Research one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016” as well a “2015 Cool Vendor” by Gartner Group. Mirakl has also won multiple awards including 2014 IBM Outstanding Smarter Commerce Solution and 2015 Retail System Awards.
Thanks to its great results and strong financial backing from international investment funds and successful entrepreneurs, Mirakl is geared towards success.
The Mission:Customer Success is critical to our long-term profitability.
We will not be successful unless our customers are successful and receive significant value from our service.
As we are expanding globally, we are creating a new executive role and seeking for a Chief Customer Success to head and expand our existing and growing Client Success, Operations and Sales Enablement teams. She/he will report into Mirakl’s Leadership and work in direct relationship with the Sales and Product Team.
She/he will be responsible for defining and driving Mirakl’s pre-sales, services and consulting offering strategy for our clients.
He/she will establish, implement and fine tune existing processes designed to increase adoption, ensure successful implementation and drive growth and high retention rates – the ultimate goal being our overall customers’ performance enhancement. She will lead a team of around 30 people expected to double over the next 12-18 months.
This role will be articulated around 3 key objectives:
- Ignite: She/he will be actively involved into the sales cycle to support our Sales Team and Partners with a consultative approach to our prospects, providing them with critical market insights and thought leadership best practices.
- Implement: She/he will define strategies and offerings to ensure smooth, time bound and well executed launches of the Mirakl Platform at our clients’
- Impact: She/he will design and implement our global strategy to set our clients for success when operating their marketplace.
The Chief Customer Success will be responsible for:
- Developing sales enablement strategies and content and coordinating global teams and methodologies
- Pulling together a compelling offer for our strategic services, including methodology, workshop contents and pricing
- Defining, implementing and delivering against KPIs that will measure the Customer Success team activity as well as its impact on our clients’ performance.
- Establishing and implementing scalable internal and external processes that will drive more efficient workflows, best-in-class customer experience and higher revenue generation.
- Manage, develop and grow the Customer Success team
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering from a Tier-1 Global University
- 10+ years of prior experience in Customer Success or Strategic Consulting with a proven history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Hands-on experience of implementing complex technology products or experience in the retail/distribution/e-commerce space (exposure to marketplaces will be highly valued)
- Strong team player, recognized people manager but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment