Stage Business Developer Marketplace
Mirakl is a fast growing technology company offering online retailers, B2B distributors and media publishers a solution to drive more sales with more products at higher margins with no inventory investments: the Mirakl Marketplace Platform ©.
Mirakl works with many of the world’s leading retail organizations, including Best Buy, Woolworths, Halfords, Auchan Group, Carrefour, Darty, Galeries Lafayette, Rue du Commerce and Menlook.
We are looking for a talented Business Developer to join our Client Success team and keep on developing the support we provide to our customers.
He/she will act as a key player of Mirakl customers' growth by recruiting new third-party sellers on their Marketplace. He/she will be responsible for :
- Identifying high-potential sellers through the right acquisition channels
- Negotiating and convincing them to rapidly start on the platform
- Supporting and training sellers to create and push their catalog online
- Developing their performance
In order to fulfill this mission, the Business Developer will have to rapidly understand each client's processes and operations, and collaborate efficiently with them. He/she will also have to acquire a good understanding of the Mirakl platform and tools.
Our ideal candidate:
- Graduated a Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Finance
- Has a first experience ideally in Online Marketing, E-commerce, Sales or Account Management
- Has strong communication and presentation skills
- Has appetite for commercial prospection and B2B relationships
- Is a highly business-driven individual who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments
- Speaks English fluently – any additional language will be a great asset
1000€ bruts pour les stages bac + 4
1200€ bruts pour les stages de fin d'études
50% du Navigo