Director, B2B Business Development
In a fast-paced and competitive landscape, companies worldwide now need to re-invent themselves. (This is where we come in!).
Mirakl is a fast-growing technology company, which provides a software solution for our customers to launch their own Marketplace and to drive an impactful digital transformation.
After a 20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015, we now have a global presence with offices in Paris, London, Munich and Boston. We have grown tremedously, from 40 people one year ago to now over 100, but we still need YOU to be a part of our expansion!
Our customers are the leading retailers in France, such as Darty, Auchan, Go Sport, Galeries Lafayette, Conforama etc… with some of the largest companies worldwide, such as Walmart, Best Buy, HP etc.
Created 5 years ago, Mirakl has all the advantages of a start-up: flexibility in your work, still new markets to penetrate, strategic discussions with big prospects, and challenging projects.
Mirakl investors include prominent very successful VCs and entrepreneurs such as Laurel Bowden (83 North), Frederic Court (Felix Capital), Carsten Thoma (Hybris), Dave Strohm (Greylock Partners), Xavier Niel (Iliad) and Laurent Dassault (Dassault Group).
Mirakl has been named by Forrester Research one of the “20 start-ups any retail ecommerce executive should know in 2016” as well a “2015 Cool Vendor” by Gartner Group. Mirakl has also won multiple awards including 2014 IBM Outstanding Smarter Commerce Solution and 2015 Retail System Awards.
Thanks to its great results and strong financial backing from international investment funds and successful entrepreneurs, Mirakl is geared towards success.
Mirakl is looking for a Director, B2B Business Development based in our Paris HQs to play an instrumental part in Mirakl’s B2B segment expansion
Your responsibilities :
- Lead the development of Mirakl B2B pragmatic strategy in close link with the management team ;
- Develop B2B customer segmentation, combining industry ´vertical' and company characteristics ;
- Identify and prioritize B2B marketplace customer needs and use cases by segment ;
- Closely partner with the Mirakl Sales team to support and impact the sales cycle ;
- Build and package B2B offer by 'vertical' in collaboration with global marketing and Mirakl Labs ;
- Act as Mirakl's B2B ambassador both for internal and external communication ;
- Train sales and customer success teams to the B2B offer ;
- Support B2B Go-to-Market strategy and participate in clients development ;
- Ensure B2B knowledge management on an on-going basis.
This role will report into the COO, will be based in Paris and will also include regular travels to the US and our clients' locations.
The ideal candidate will have :
- Graduated a Master's degree from an Engineering or Business School ;
- 8+ years experience, ideally in strategy consulting ;
- A demonstrable and successful track record in the B2B industry ;
- Strong Analytical skills and fluency in English ;
- Excellent communication and influential skills ;
- Great capacity to work in team and manage complex projects in very different business environments ;
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and join a fast-growing company where autonomy, pro-activity and innovation do matter.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!