Digital Marketing Manager, Demand Generation EMEA
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the design and execution of marketing programs for Mirakl in France, the United Kingdom, Germany and Southern Europe.
The role will manage and execute an integrated marketing plan for demand generation and awareness, measured from leads through to sales pipeline and revenue generation.
This position will report to VP, EMEA Marketing and will be a part of Mirakl’s Global Marketing Team.
- Design and execution of online marketing programs for Mirakl’s key territories in EMEA.
- Implement regional digital marketing plan, targeting C-Level (CDOs/CMOs/CIOs/CISOs), through technical audiences.
- Work with product-marketing to create regional, customer and vertical specific messaging/content.
- Develop multi-touch marketing programs to nurture the database, increase awareness and generate demand.
- Set field program goals and reporting metrics in conjunction with management, measure program success and ROI.
- Proactively drive lead follow-up by inside sales and field sales to measure ROI.
- Utilise salesforce.com and Hubspot marketing automation platform for program execution and reporting.
- Set up and execute social media campaigns (Twitter and Linkedin)
- Website management: develop and/or adapt content in cross-functional alignment with product marketing, sales and directors
- SEM: plan and execute SEM plan (keywords, landing pages, conversion strategy, reporting…)
- Paid programs: develop and follow up syndication programs, Linkedin ads, ABM plan…
- You are well-organized, autonomous and you know how to take decisions and propose ideas.
- You have a knowledge of web marketing tools (adwords, analytics), Wordpress and graphism softwares (photoshop, indesign or illustrator) is a great plus
- You are interested in web, new technologies and particularly e-commerce
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written