Business Analyst Internship
Mirakl is a fast growing technology company offering online retailers, B2B distributors and media publishers a solution to drive more sales with more products at higher margins with no inventory investments: the Mirakl Marketplace Platform ©.
Our customers are the leading retailers in France, such as Darty, Game, Go Sport, Galeries Lafayette etc… with some of the largest companies worldwide, such as Walmart, HP etc. Created 5 years ago, Mirakl has all the advantages of a start-up: flexibility in your work, still new markets to penetrate, strategic discussions and challenging projects.
We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and data-oriented profile to help us with sales operations activities deployed by Mirakl, starting in January, 2020.
60% of the internship will consist in analytical reporting and activities, 40% will consist in sales support. The Marketing Team works closely with the Sales Team to create opportunities and drive prospection. You will therefore take part in several marketing and sales activities (benchmarking, reporting, support for prospect calls, etc.). This exciting opportunity includes developing a strong experience in Marketing and Sales in a growing, international company.
Market research & Business reporting
- Conduct market research, analysis, and segmentation for existing and new markets
- Drive lead research to improve overall CRM database and quality of the data
- Deliver efficient reportings to support key business processes (including sales and marketing activity)
Business processes & Internal Support
- Identify process inefficiencies and focus on continuous improvement, notably through automation and internal tools (marketing and sales CRM)
- Take part in various sales enablement tasks (prospection, documentation, presentation, events etc.)
- You are enrolled in a Master's Degree in a top Business School or Engineering School.
- You are fluent in French and proficient in English
- You are comfortable with Excel
- You have strong analytical, organizational and planning skills
- You are business-oriented and you pay attention to detail
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- You are available to start your 6-months internship in January 2020
This internship could become a permanent role in our company if you are at the end of your studies!
- 1200€ or 1400€ / month based on candidate's profile
- 50 % coverage of your transportation card
- Luncheon vouchers (10€)
Start date : January 2020 for 6 months