Marketing Assistant Internship
Mirakl is a fast growing technology company offering online retailers, B2B distributors and media publishers a solution to drive more sales with larger ranges of products at higher margins with no inventory investments: the Mirakl Marketplace Platform ©. Mirakl works with many of the world’s leading retail organizations, including Best Buy, Boulanger, Auchan Group, Carrefour, Darty, Galeries Lafayette, Nature&Découvertes, Monshowroom and Truffaut.
After a 20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015, we now have a global presence with offices in Paris, London, Munich and Boston. We have grown tremendously but we still need YOU to be a part of our expansion! Created 5 years ago, Mirakl has all the advantages of a start-up: a lot of flexibility and autonomy in your work, still new markets to penetrate, strategic discussions and challenging projects.
We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and polyvalent profile to help us with a large part of the marketing and communication activities deployed by Mirakl globally, starting in January. It includes building and managing marketing online and offline campaigns, contributing to content creation and communication, and managing field marketing initiatives such as co-marketing and events. This exciting opportunity includes developing a strong, extensive and valuable experience in Marketing and Communication in a growing, international company!
Key responsibilities include :
- Marketing Campaigns Management
- Marketing planning: create, localise and execute EMEA demand generation campaigns (nurturing campaigns, emailing, newsletters…)
- Follow up and Track results: weekly reviews with the sales team and salesforce reporting
- Digital Marketing
- Website Management: Develop and/or adapt content in cross-functional alignment with product marketing
- Set up and execute social media campaigns (Twitter and LinkedIn) by aiding to write copy, plan promotions of assets and create social media banners
- Contribute to the organization of lead-generation events, coordinating logistics and enhancing team performances onsite
- Help to qualify events that could be beneficial for the Sales/Business Development Team to attend
- You are enrolled in a Master's Degree in a top Business School, Engineering School or Political Studies Institute.
- You are fluent in French and proficient in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You demonstrate a strong interest in e-commerce, new technologies and exploring new opportunities
- You are a creative problem-solver, able to work well independently and collaboratively and to handle challenging business situations
- You are detail-oriented and have very strong organizational and planning skills
- Experience with a Marketing Automation Tool and/or CRM (SalesForce) or Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus
- You are available to start your 6-months internship in January 2020
- 1200€ or 1400€ / month based on candidate profile
- 50 % coverage of your transportation card
- Meal vouchers