Digital Marketing Internship
Mirakl is a fast growing technology company offering online retailers, B2B distributors and media publishers a solution to drive more sales with larger ranges of products at higher margins with no inventory investments: the Mirakl Marketplace Platform ©. Mirakl works with many of the world’s leading retail organizations, including Best Buy, Boulanger, Auchan Group, Carrefour, Darty, Galeries Lafayette, Nature&Découvertes, Monshowroom and Truffaut.
After a 20-million-dollar Series B round of funding in 2015, we now have a global presence with offices in Paris, London, Munich and Boston. We have grown tremendously but we still need YOU to be a part of our expansion! Created 5 years ago, Mirakl has all the advantages of a start-up: a lot of flexibility and autonomy in your work, still new markets to penetrate, strategic discussions and challenging projects.
We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic and polyvalent profile to help us with a large part of the marketing and communication activities deployed by Mirakl globally, starting in July.
Key responsibilities include :
- Marketing Campaigns Management
- Marketing planning: create, localise and execute EMEA demand generation campaigns (nurturing campaigns, emailing, newsletters…)
- Follow up and Track results: weekly reviews with the sales team and salesforce reporting
- Digital Marketing
- Website Management: Develop and/or adapt content in cross-functional alignment with product marketing
- SEM: plan and execute SEM plan (keywords, landing pages, conversion strategy and reporting)
- LinkedIn Ads: create sponsored content to generate new leads
- Set up and execute social media campaigns (Twitter and Linkedin)
- Contribute to the organization of lead-generation events, coordinating logistics and enhancing team performances onsite
- You are a student coming from a Business School and looking for an end of study internship
- You are well-organized, autonomous and you know how to take decisions and propose ideas. Eager to learn, you have a good oral and written expression as well as a good spelling in French and English
- You have a knowledge of web marketing tools (adwords, analytics), Wordpress and graphism softwares (photoshop, indesign or illustrator) is a great plus
- You are interested in web, new technologies and particularly e-commerce
- Fluency in French and English, both spoken and written
Type of contract: internship
Location : Paris 8è
Duration : 6 months
Salary : 1200€ - 1400€ (according to profile)
50% of transportation fees and Meal Vouchers