Sales Operations and CRM Project Manager
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Sales Operations and CRM Project Manager.
The role owns tools and systems roadmap and execution, with a specific focus on SalesForce; is designing development strategy with a strong exposure to top management. The Sales Operations and CRM Project manager is business driven, is a key pillar of our Sales team, and a key enabler of our Sales Operations.
- Work with Sales Management to define the required technical framework to support Sales Operations
- Own sales tools development roadmap
- Be the primary point of contact for internal and external clients/vendors
Sales Force :
- Customize applications to fit with business needs (system architecture, flows, alerts...)
- Build & maintain rules/flows
- Foresee & scope developments needs
- Design and implement processes to ensure the right use of tools
Day to day Operations :
- Monitor tools adoption and report to team leaders
- Monitor deployment of new features
- Onboard new users
- Provide daily support to all users
- Maintain tech & spec. Documentation
- Detecting, fixing issues
- Build template reports for each team
- Maintain and update reports to fit with business need
The ideal candidate will have :
Master Degree in Business or Engineering school
4+ years of experience.
Significant Salesforce expertise.
Advanced knowledge in Sales Force reporting.
Experience in building / deploying a product roadmap.
Experience in marketing automation tools (eg.Hubspot) is desired
Strong analytical skills
Highly structured and well organized person