Communication and Content Manager
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Communication and Content Manager.
The Communication and Content Manager is creating and localizing high-quality content in French, with the aim of promoting Mirakl solutions and supporting Mirakl brand image. The role will be based in our Paris HQ.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with corporate marketing to define and implement consistent and performing content strategy, to serve our business goals.
- Develop and execute remarkable content experiences that support demand generation in our target markets for our target personas.
- Develop long and short form content, infographics, videos, landing pages, and blog posts, and ensure content is promoted across all channels.
- Manage content analytics and report out on readership, traffic, and topic relevance.
- Manage outside vendors through the creation of infographics, videos, and other assets.
- Manage all content assets via our content management system.
- Produce content : thought leadership white papers, case studies, sales material, corporate content, website pages and digital content for SEO.
- Manage communication : define PR strategy and plan for France, manage external PR agency, write ress releases and support our spokespersons with adhoc content.
The successful candidate will need to show great interest in Mirakl and his product, is able to translate Mirakl value proposition in clear / attractive / marketing selling lines.
Strongly working with Product Marketing, Marketing teams, Sales Teams and external contractors. Comfortable interacting with top level execs.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing or PR, ideally with B2B providers
- Comfortable with technical content, but able to translate it in a clear, attractive, selling value proposition
- Interested in e-commerce, digital transformation
- Strong French writing skills
- Ability to coordinate internal and external partners
- English professional